Arkadiusz's AVOYP log

I just noticed the notification. :slight_smile: You’re progressing nicely and did a great job with the barre chords. Good job on keeping steady hand movement and rhythm, too. It’s a fun song to play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for a nice words Kamil, I found out that power chords are also helping me in practicing the F barre chord plus they are fun to play :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Coming along nicely Arek, looks like you’ve been putting in the practice.

With this song, try sliding for that one fret jump on the off beat. Sounds a lot more like the record.

1 Like

Sounded really good Arek, well done! I would love to hear some overdrive coming out of your axe hopefully in one of your future videos! Keep em coming!

1 Like

Thanks @jkahn @adi_mrok :heart:

Yes, I work on my repertoire and also try to consolidate all skills from Grade 2. It is going better and better I must say. Even with this suuuper annoying F chord :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Regarding the slide in “Fly Away” JK, I also think that it sounds better with it, but it is hard for me to do it and keep it in time. But I will work on that :wink:

That is sounding great Arek. Great work on the power chords. Get that sucker plugged in and crack up that volume to 11.

Whilst listening Lenny kept popping into my head going, “hey, hey hey”.

Great to read that the power chords are helping you with your F barre.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

long time since I have posted anything here…
Together with my wife we have moved to our new house and things were pretty busy for a last 6 months…

Anyway, since I treat this topic a bit like my own diary where I can mark my own progress, I have decided to upload something, to prove myself that I didn’t waste those last 6 months in terms of guitar learning.

So here it is, a very quick video of me playing “Watermelon sugar” rythm section :slightly_smiling_face:

To anyone who will watch this - thank you for your time :wink:
If you have any feedback for me - just put it here or write to me directly

Keep on Rocking Guys ! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: