Attending Open mic 2nd. Attempt

If you feel that you are ready Jeff… just go for it mate.
It is all about having fun.
My performances was far from perfect, And i did a lot of mistakes, and it turned out to not be end of the world.
Good luck if youre heading out performing, wish you the best :grin::metal:

That’s true about music being played in the radio, I completely gave up and just listen to spotify and my own playlists where I have everything I like :grinning: plus when any new interesting album comes out I can listen to it without stupid commercials or irritating hosts :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are some nice music podcasts out there and you can probably find one that suits your tastes. A good replacement for music radio

1 Like

Trond, I‘m so late to reply…. Read your story a few days ago. Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts with us. I‘m sure, you did a great job and you dealt well with all the hurdles and struggles that came up. Congrats! :boom:

1 Like

Great to read you have been out there and done another Trond. You’ll be a seasoned performer before you know it. :+1:

I suppose as long as you don’t fall to pieces when things start to go wrong, most people won’t notice little errors we make as players.

Still looking forward to one day seeing a recording. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Stefan.
Dont know about seasoned performer :rofl:
Small errors is no big thing at all. No one picks it up… big ones… that you have to stop in the middle of the verse… that is something people tend to get :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep. I will try to get it recorded next time around, as per now i dont gave any proof that i did anything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes