Audio Access for Beginner Course

Hello - I use the website as well as two of Justin’s books, the Beginner’s Course and Intermediate Method but cannot find where I can access the audio tracks listed in the books.
Any help, gratefully received!
Many thanks,
Ben

Hi, I have two of Justin’s physical books, and don’t recall any reference to audio tracks listed in those books. Also, I’m not aware of Justin having any books called “Beginner’s Course” or “Intermediate Method”, but I could easily have missed something. Could you give us a couple specific examples of audio tracks listed in the books you have?

Many thanks, Judi. Please see photo from the back of the book re track nos.

Ben

Welcome to the Community.

Its been a long time since I looked at the old BC and never had the book but the corresponding course still available on the website should have the tracks you are looking for. I just did a random jump in on the G Chord lesson and sure enough there is an audio track that seems to match the corresponding entry to the Track Listings you shared above.

Hope that helps.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Ben
As Toby pointed out the tracks should be link to the old lessons if they are missing you can find them on Justin’s soundcloud site but there is a massive amount of material to come through even thou it’s pretty well organized.

https://soundcloud.com/justinguitar/popular-tracks

1 Like

Hi again Ben, It looks like your question has been answered! The books you have are from before I started on JustinGuitar. FWIW, I googled “justin guitar bc111” and found The D Chord lesson that way.

Judi

All the old lessons in my link above, including D in Stage 1.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oops! I suppose I could have clicked it before I wrote! :flushed: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, all: your help is very much appreciated. I find myself flipping between the website and the book. It is probably better to keep with one format!
Thanks again.
All the best,
Ben

To access the audio tracks listed in Justin’s books, you might want to check the resources section on his website or any online platforms associated with the books. Sometimes, publishers provide access to supplementary materials like audio tracks through their websites or dedicated platforms.