August 2024 - Radioactive, Little Black Submarines, Gold On The Ceiling Cover, Cumbersome,Butterfly With Wings (Smashing Pumpkins) All Apologies Cover (Nirvana)

Sup guys another song down and another month whooo!

Just got done with this one i think it turned out ok!!! Some of the lyrics i sung was kinda tough but I think its good none the less!! Enjoy!!!

Hey guys! So I do this a lot different from the original!! Hope y’all like it!! Was pretty fun doing this one!! :slight_smile:

Sup! Heres another cover!!! Another fav song of mine by The Black Keys!!

Ohhhh yeah! I think i did pretty good with this one! Except at the end small mistake lol. Probably one of my best ones!

One of my most fav songs for sure!

Cumbersome

Heres another one! Im really in the process of trying to learn to play and sing this at the same time man its hard lol. Still not the full song tho. Enjoy! (Butterfly with wings)

All Apologies

7 Likes

Very very nice Bytron! Nirvana are not my cup of tea to tell the truth and I don’t know this song but I found your recording good! :blush:

Good song and good job on it.

The was very entertaining Bytron, well done. Guitar and vocals were on point at least for me being a Nivana fan. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well performed, Byron, and nicely produced too. :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks guys! Aly mentioned me maybe playing it in the key of B. This song does strain my vocals some. I wonder if the drum track would work in a different key, ill have to try it!

Just did a smashing pumpkins song man it was hard lol.

Just re edited it, should sound better! (Rat In A Cage!)

Nice work Byron, you keep getting better and better with every video!

Thanks Twistor! Yeah i think im getting better! :slight_smile:

Just posted Cumbersome lemme know what yall think!

AYay just covered one of my most fav songs! :slight_smile: Gold On The Ceiling!!

Great job, Bytron. Loved the 90’s grunge scene throwback! I thought all were great. Good work my friend.

Thanks Tosh for stopping by!!! Yeah ive been kinda in grunge/rock mode lol. Keep on keepin on!

Good job on all of them. My fave was the Nirvana one even though I’m not familiar with them. Keep ‘em coming!

Thanks Pk! Thank you for letting me know which one was your fav!!! :slight_smile: Think mine is Gold On The Ceiling!! :smiley:

A broken heart is blind! Just did little black submarine… Enjoy!!!

Just did my own version of radioactive enjoy!

Tough crowd! How would someone like a lesson on my radioactive song i do? Ill do it!! :slight_smile: Just let me know!

Nice, softer version of Radioactive. I love Imagine Dragons. Well done on your cover.