August 2026 finally performing again

Hi everyone,

After a month of almost zero guitar time due to work and clinical rotation. I finally got a chance to perform. Hopefully will get one more show this month and weekly shows by September.

Jeff

4 Likes

Jeff

Nice to see you back in (anger) action! Very steady accompaniment and consistent vocal. Well played!

Brian

Thanks Brian. I’m hoping to make progress by performing regularly again.

I was wondering where you had been. Glad you are back up on that stage hitting it again. But, hey bro clinical rotations are way rad, usually the end of a program so congratulations getting that done🤙🏻

:sign_of_the_horns:t2::smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Thanks Jason. I hope your health is improving. I remember you mentioning a rough patch, but didn’t want to pry. If I can get it memorized in time, my goal is to play Glycerine by Bush this Wednesday at the Garten. I know it fairly well.

Jeff

2 Likes

Nice to see you getting out there and doing it Jeff.
You did well with that song and the only thing I’d like to see you try is how it’d sound if you could loosen up your wrist action…or is that just me?

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion. Good of you to stop by to listen.

Jeff

Good luck tonight. :sign_of_the_horns:t2:

My surgury went great, and PT is rocken twice a week.

2 Likes

Hi Jason

I’m so sorry it took me forever to reply. I’ve been working 15 hours a day plus doing clinical work for my healthcare degree. Plus I’ve had my own health issues lately. This Sunday I take my first board exam for licensing and have a job lined up if I pass. That would mean one job 8 hours a day and more guitar time. I hope to finally be able to perform Friday night at the spacebar again. If so I’ll post something. I’ve felt lost without guitar time. I’ve only had one day off from work since July and it’s killing my sanity and health. Take care

Jeff

1 Like

Good luck on board exams. Take tons of practice exams and do a lot of practice questions. Try and find as many retired exams and do every one of those you can, you can often find those on the governing site itself. Reddit would give you a good idea where to find a question pool. You wouldnet belive how many recycled questions there are.
You probobly know all this already. :call_me_hand:t2:

Rooting for you bro. :flexed_biceps:t2::flexed_biceps:t2:

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the encouragement .I passed and got my first level license. Back to some music now woo hoo

1 Like