Aussie Classic - Reckless by James Reyne

Hey Ron, good to see a vid from you again, such a great song and you’ve done it justice. As always, beautiful playing and singing. Agree about the percussion needing a be upped a bit, but I see you’ve acknowledged that already. Interesting to read about your signal path for recording, as David mentioned, perhaps an alternative route for the beatbuddy would assist (if possible of course). Very minor consideration though as overall that was a fabulous rendition. I checked out the TC Helicon Play series and some of their other multi-fx pedals recently whilst investigating the TCH MicMechanic (which I purchased) and looks like they’ve got some great options. Good to the Play Acoustic has been working well for you. The MM has been a big help with my vocals, so if I ever decided to exit my guitar room into the big wide world, I’d certainly go back and re-look at those models more closely.
Thanks again for sharing. Take care.
Cheers!

1 Like

Will do. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Sandro.:smiley:

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the encouragement and general thoughts on the mix.
The TC Helicon Play Acoustic is fantastic. I highly recommend it for practice at home, recording and especially for live gigs.

1 Like

That was amazing, Ron. Loved it. The singing and playing, as well as the tone / audio quality were all top notch. Thoroughly enjoyed. I subscribed to your YT channel as well. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you Tosh.
And thank you for the subscription. :smiley:

1 Like

I was only thinking earlier today that I’d not seen anything from you in a while Ron. I thought that maybe fame and fortune had found you after your competition win. :smiley:

A great way to make a comeback. Nice playing and I loved the vocals on this one.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: