Bad Day Yesterday

This weekend had been terribly disappointing! A few weeks ago I set up a signal chain on my Mac: audio I/F - Reaper - OBS - Zoom and it worked like a dream. What with one thing and another I didn’t get to use this before yesterday when I thought I’d better set it up for the OM yesterday evening. Immediately ran into problems and couldn’t get it up and running. No solution well after scheduled start of OM :frowning_face:
I must have ended up doing that thing you should never do: repeating something you know isn’t working expecting a different outcome. As I missed the OM I thought I’d post the song I was going to do on AVOYP. Recorded it and it was terrible so I deleted it. Realised it was late put my guitar on its stand and it fell over. Punching a hole in the back panel :angry:
I’m about to go and watch the Irons on the telly. No doubt they’ll lose!
Of course I realise that all this pales into insignificance compared to what is going on in the world on quite a few fronts.

1 Like

Dear me, John, that is frustrating and horrible to have the guitar suffer damage. Feel for you.

1 Like

Man that sucks John, sorry to hear of your misfortune. I am sure you will bounce back.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ouch! It all piles up sometimes. Good plan to kick back and take some deep breaths. I hope they win for you!

1 Like

Feel sorry for you John but remember what they say, there is always a sunshine coming out after a bit of rain (unless it’s North UK but you are St Albans so you’re fine :grin:).

1 Like

Well at least your team won John!

1 Like

Aaaaaah John :hugs:

1 Like

It never rains but it pours.

I hope things got better after such a rubbish day.

1 Like

A tough day indeed. Maybe a brighter MGD in your near future?

1 Like

Sad news regarding your guitar. But on a brighter note.
COYI :hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick:

1 Like