Bad Moon Rising - first SoundCloud upload

My first audio upload. I’m pretty happy with the sound quality, considering it was just recorded with Voice Memo app into my ancient iPhone 6s, mounted on a small tripod in front of the speakers.

Rhythm backing from DrumBeats+ app, playing on my iPad.

@MAT1953, you were asking me about the strum pattern.

Not the whole song - just a verse and chorus repeated twice. A little shaky the first time through…I relaxed my strumming in the 2nd pass, and things got better.

5 Likes

Sounds like you are doing fine, Tom. Keep on keeping on, ever onward!

@Tbushell
Tom thanks for letting me know about your first AVOYP.
Well done👍
Been separated from my guitar for the last few days at a family wedding so not had a chance to give the strumming pattern a go.

Thanks for the share Tom! Sounded good. Would be great to have some video next time too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Sounded pretty good there Tom. You’re on your way now mate. Lookin forward to some more.

Cheers, Shane

Good first AVoYP Tom. You’re on track now. I look forward to more in the future.

Hi Tom.
Nice first one :sunglasses:
And you made a good observation yourself,…keep it up…
Greetings

Congratulations on your first AVOYP posting Tom. That sounded pretty sweet. :+1:

Nice job and congrats on your first post. Sounded good, nice and clean. Enjoyed the drums backing tracks as well. The phrasing/strumming pattern was different to what I expected. You would definitely sing over it differently to how you would sing the original. That’s not to say it’s “wrong” just different.