Basket Case Green Day- Kiss Every Time I Look At You

I was completing one of Justin’s strumming lessons during which he mentioned “Basker Case” here’s a spontaneous acoustic spin on it with me mucking around on Friday. This is my acoustic spin on a typical electric guitar rock song.

4 Likes

Hi Jeff I think you need to work on your cords as you don’t have them down clean. This one I think you need work on.

Hi Jeff,
You would probably learn to play this song half slower and only increase the tempo when the chord changes are smooth (clean), the rhythm guitar is already going so much better than a year ago and the strum course is clearly paying off, a little more relaxation in the strumhand would also be good and gives you the opportunity to add some more dynamics to your playing because now it is almost (yes I heard the change quite well, point for that) the same for quite a long time, good luck .

And I practicing a song for so long that it almost completely breaks out/screams out in my head Noooo, and than you can no longer hear it, then stop for weeks or longer and then again for a short time and :sunny:then see how smoothly it goes, :sunglasses: …well that`s me

Greetings

Hi Roger.

Thank you for stopping by to listen and for the lengthy comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I still have a lot to fix on my fundamental skills. I think I should stop playing this mini guitar because it is really difficult to find the right notes without looking after being used to a regular guitar. I’ve been playing it lately because it’s easier on my hands with my hand pain lately. This gives me plenty to work on though. I know I’ve done better and my Foo Fighters song was way better than this, I just have to get back to that level consistently. Hope all is well in Holland.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for stopping by to listen. Yeah I agree this song should not have been shared publicly but I felt the need to post something to feel normal again. I’ve done a few other songs much better. It is what it is. Time to buckle down and practice for the next time. Have a great week.

This is the first song I tried to play when I first started Justin guitar 2024 edition.