BellX1 - Rocky took a lover

Thanks Rogier! Yea I have been threatening to rock out a bit but when I try to sing and rock out at the same time it just ends up as one big hot mess :joy:. I might save it to annoy my wife and kids :joy:, and as well as that the good people on this community donโ€™t need to be subjected to that! Thanks for the listen as always!!!

Thanks so much Mark. Your feedback and comments are always welcome!! Glad you enjoyed it :+1::sunglasses:!

1 Like

Thank you so much Silvia! I really appreciate you taking the time to listen :headphones: and to comment!!!

1 Like

Hi Eddie,

Very cool vocal - has something a lot of modern music seems to lack - sincerity.

Excellent performance all round.

Digger

1 Like

Thanks Digger. Really appreciate you taking the time to listen :headphones: and comment.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Eddie that was wonderful. Really well played and sung.

I love what you put out on here and I think what makes it extra special is it all seems so heart felt.

Great job.

1 Like

Thanks so much Stefan. I really appreciate your encouraging comments , and itโ€™s really warming to hear that you like what I post on here. Thanks again for taking the time to tune in and give a listen! :+1::sunglasses: