Better man - Pearl Jam

Adi can’t see how I missed this but sometimes think I am in a parallel Universe. Was this up on the old forum or was I just dreaming. Its all getting very confusing but whatever and wherever the years is now a week old and this is fantastic.

I know you weren’t happy with the OM performance but it still got the song across even if it was down and dirty but nice to see you do it justice, with a clean version !

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Many thanks all for nice comments, always appreciate it!

@TheMadman_tobyjenner the other one from the OM, Sympathy got listed on the old forum, this one took me few takes to get as good as I could have done so dragged for a bit :grin: anywho thanks for feedback and hope next time no issues at OM!

1 Like

Superb my friend! Its performances like this that justify me always heeding the advice and guidance you so freely offer to me.

Cheers, Shane.

1 Like

Really nice performance, you make it look effortless!

1 Like

Thanks Sarah good that it at least looks that way, took me fair amount of attempts to get it acceptable to myself :grinning:

Nice man! I love that song and you did it justice for sure! Quite enjoyed it nice video all round!

1 Like

I’ve just found this post! Despite spending too long browsing the site, I’m still missing things.

Super playing and a super vocal. Well done.

2 Likes

This place is so busy compared to the old forum it’s no wonder Gordon! I just checked today and there are now over 43,000 registered users already.

I bookmarked this thread for later to leave a nice comment but never got around to it, so sorry Adrian! Nothing much left to say here other than well done and keep rocking :slightly_smiling_face: you’re steadily improving in both playing and singing departments each time I see you perform. That harmonic at the end there was a nice touch! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Gordon, Ivan - no hard feelings guys and much aporeciated taking time to listen! To be honest I sometimes find myself muting some subjects just to get rid of them from my latest list which is growing and groing even as I write this post :grinning:

In terms of registered users I guess that all users transferred from JG website automatically so those are included in total numbers. However with even not all people transferred over it is still incredibly busy!

1 Like

Awesome job on this one @adi_mrok !! I have been playing this one on guitar a little (my guitar skills are considerably behind yours), and I’m starting to mix in some vocals now.

You were solid all the way around. I hope to get better with this one soon!

Thanks Travis glad you picked this old post off the dusty shelf, it was a fun to work on and Justin has a pretty good lesson on it even though it’s an old one :slight_smile: hope you get to cover it some time soon!

1 Like

Am really glad Travis dug this up as this was before my time here. You absolutely nailed this Adrian with your playing, dynamics and vocals. Top job! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you Eddie really appreciate it!

I thought you posted something new, but this is from over a year ago. This is still great, but wow! You’ve made huge progress in 2022. In singing, recording technique/tone, playing, everything. I’d say 2022 was a massive year for you. Here’s to another great year. :guitar: :bubble_tea:

1 Like

Yes no mistakes in date here haha, thank you Kamil appreciate giving it a go! :slight_smile: hopefully this year will be even better (one can wish)! :smiley:

1 Like