Bit of Fast Car

Hi!
I’ve not been around here for a while, sorry!
Good news is I have been practicing guitar instead so not all bad.
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and happy new year!!
This one is tricky to fit the vocals in :joy:

16 Likes

Really really nice. Enjoyed this.

1 Like

That was outstanding Liz. Your voice is amazing. Really enjoyed that!

1 Like

Great stuff :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing around with this one and even though I can play the main note progression in isolation, it’s tough to even play with someone else singing because there’s no real correlation between the music and the words! Well done on singing and playing

2 Likes

That was excellent!

1 Like

Oh my god tell me about it! That’s why I’ve just done the one verse.
Thankfully I have a lot more singing experience than guitar but it is a difficult one to fit in. Keep at it :smiley:

1 Like

Nicely played and sung, look forward to the whole song

1 Like

Beautiful, I really enjoyed it :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

That was terrific Liz. Well done, only one thing wrong with it. You should have stuck in and played the whole song. It would have been the best AVoYP posted here for ages.

1 Like

Loved it!
Happy new year to you too! :slight_smile:
I agree, the vocals are tricky to fit with this

1 Like

Aww thanks, I didn’t think people would be that interested in the whole thing as there’re no new guitar bits or anything. Will have to try and learn all the words then :laughing:

1 Like

That was excellent Liz, very well done :clap:

1 Like

Very nice job. I find singing and playing so hard…especially at my age. It is like you have to split your brain in three and have them all coordinated…and sound good…

2 Likes

Absolutely loved this! You are a great singer guitarist. Tracy Chapman is a fave of mine. So well done, Liz!

1 Like

Well done! That is a tricky one.

1 Like

Thanks so much :smiley:

You sure have been practising, Liz!

I think either playing or singing this song is a challenge and you did the whole deal, with feeling sounding smooth, relaxed from start to finish.

Bravo

1 Like

I found the timing on this one to be especially tricky. You sound really good --nice, steady rhythm, and the vocals are fantastic! I hope you continue with the rest of the song and post it too! :clap: :guitar: :clap:t4:

1 Like

Wonderful Liz

Really polished guitar and vocals.

1 Like

Liz that was excellent. Lovely playing and singing.

Not an easy one like you said but I do hope you bring us the full version at some point.

P.S. You are now forgiven for not being here too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like