Black Betty - Ram Jam cover

Great to hear this again Adi, I’ll not read the comments or offer critique. As I said at the OM fantastic and superb you did the extended version. Back in the day when this was on the radio (use google kids) we only got the short single version. The middle section is manic !!
Great delivery.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

ooooooh so good Adi.

1 Like

Maggie, Toby and Mike - many thanks for nice comments! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Adi,
Nice work. I never heard this one. But you played it well and I liked your guitar lead work. Seems like this is a new direction for you? At least I don’t recall much else like this one. At any rate, good stuff and thanks for sharing…

All the best and be well,
LB

Thanks LB! Yes I think this is quite a new adventure to me, however very exciting for sure! Hope to get my toes more into those waters however it’s just amount of time it takes to learn something new that is stopping me down. But hey ho maybe one day it will be going quicker and better! Thanks again for the listen :slight_smile:

Very tasty! Great rock fav done really well. Nice share!

Missed this on your first posting Adrian. Cracking rendition and the best way I can describe that tone is meaty!

Clint, Mark - many thanks for a listen!

Oh wow! How could I have missed it? :face_with_peeking_eye:
Adrian, that’s brilliant!
You have a great sense of rhythm and cool playing technique.
I really got high, thanks!
Leo

I am glad you managed to catch up Leo. Thank you for your kind words, if you feel high after a listen then well… I am way out in the hemisphere by mow :rofl: all the best my friend!

Nice!!

1 Like

Whoooah……… how on earth did I miss this???
Absolutely brilliant Adi, very well played and excellent tones! Totally blew me away :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Darrell glad you managed to catch up and that you enjoyed it :grinning:

Enrique thanks too!

:raised_hands:t2:

That rocks 100% Adi!!! What a killer sound you get from your guitar.
As Stefan says… good/great guitar players makes it look easy… and you makes it look like nothing!

Well done Adi!!!
Looking forward to your next project…

1 Like

You are too kind Trond, thanks for the listen! It’s good that at least it looks easy but to learn it took heaps of time! Next one is also quite exciting but far away in the noods for now with the song :wink: will get there! All the best

1 Like

:hushed: damn. I must have been gone for years instead of months :dotted_line_face:
Great job, exceptional!!

1 Like

I was asleep at the wheel, but wide awake again now! :laughing:
(Thanks for the bumps!)
It’s all been said above, Ade.
We’re gonna miss the sensitive side…
Wham bam-a-lam indeed! :metal: :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks Max, haha you are too kind and hopefully it wasn’t that long and it just means I am not a slow learner :sweat_smile: all the best

1 Like

Haha thanks Brian I promise sensitive side will be back sooner rather than later, I reckon this type of songs will be one offs although I do enjoy harder side of rock too (if there is any other duh!) :sweat_smile: all the best

Awesome song! I loved watching you shred it! Great job!