Blowing out some cobwebs

@JK, to be fair, I think my guitar face is an indicator of the concentration required to avoid hitting notes outside the scale rather than the emotional connection to my playing, JK :rofl:. What a warming compliment that your wife got a little hooked, better re-listen to that. No doubt repetition is effective. Glad you all enjoyed it.

@sairfingers not feeling totally cobweb free yet, but sure was good to quickly get back into being able to link the patterns up, Gordon. For this my acoustic, lead and loop, were both running through the amp. But my amp makes it pretty simple, pick the voicing (clean warm) and add a little reverb … done. It is nowhere near the capabilities of the ever popular Boss Katana. Glad you enjoyed it.

@skinnyt thanks, Trevor, it’s beyond good to be back in action.

Hey David,
Great to see you are doing well and up to some guitar fret work. Nice tones and play…

Hope you continue to mend well and you can get in a lot of acoustic guitar play!

All the best in coming back from your ordeal!
LB

1 Like

Nicely done David, good to see you’re blowing out those cobwebs.

Hey David! Its good to see you back in action! Looking forward to more songs from you, keep on keepin on!

Hey David! Cobwebs gone, it seems. So happy to see you back! Continue to take care.

@LBro thanks for the feedback and wishes, LBro

@RodC thanks Rod, such fun to lay down a loop and noodle away

@Bytron08 thanks Bytron, I most certainly will.

@pkboo3 thanks Pam, fingers did feel a bit hesitant but I was just happy to be playing again as the recovery continues.

Well, David, it’s good to see you scratching that itch and getting back into the groove. Hope your recovery gets you back to 100 % soon.

2 Likes

@oldhead49 thanks Dave, things are all progressing well.

It’s great to see you back up and on your feet David.

That was a nice bit of noodling. I hope it felt good to have your guitar back under you fingers.

1 Like