Blues Immersion - I'm in for BLIM - yay - who else is BLIMing?

Really want to see you in there Shane, the course needs your skills and enthusiasm!

2 Likes

Literally just woken up to see these messages and just bought my slot. Seen a few tags so will reply when eyes less blurry. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I am in as well, the first thing I did this morning. :grinning:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t have been right if you didn’t get a place Toby!

4 Likes

Signed up and just read the ebook, looking good for some serious practice. Purchased via PayPal no problems here in the UK.
See you all in there. :smiley:

5 Likes

Glad to hear you got your golden ticket Toby

4 Likes

I am in, paid this morning. Spent a week at the Broadbeach Blues Festival (Gold Coast, Australia) recently and got myself all enthused. Looking at the content so far it may be a little beyond me but keen to get into it. Nothing like throwing myself into the deep end.

7 Likes

Haven’t even got out of bed before enrolling. The last month didn’t go as I wanted and I barely played guitar and visited the community, but now I’m finally free and very serious about it. And it looks like a great company here too.

3 Likes

I’m in, hopefully bring some focus to my practice.

Been wandering in the wilds for a while now.

7 Likes

I’m in too!

^ this!

4 Likes

The excitement is building so much that I am super excited and I’m not even doing the course.

I look forward to hearing some updates on how everyone is going with it.

4 Likes

Any excuse for some NGDs !
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’d be best to jump in now if you can Shane, I think place might go fast once gen pop get a look. :sunglasses:

Cheers Paul looking forward to it. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Good to see you here Mal. PayPal France also did me a solid with spread payments and after the dollar to euro to sterling conversions it came out under £340 and £84 a month x 4 can’t complain. Exchange rates were good this morning. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thanks James, I see old Mance featured in the vid you DMed ! One to follow.

Time to get on with the rest of the Prep lessons and gather some downloads. I’ll save the eBook for later and chill with the online “lessons” for now. Hope to see you all later on the YT Stream.

Cheers Peeps.

Similar price for me. Good to be here and look forward to seeing videos of progress. I have just recorded my first, and will upload shortly. Looking forward to some serious blues playing, following this course. :smiley:

1 Like

Guess there will need to be a drop zone for BLIM recordings, yet to discover if that has been set up yet. One for @JustinGuitar @FannyJustinGuitar @Richard_close2u @LievenDV @DavidP I’d guess or this thread will get a bit muddy.

This is one of the reasons for not uploading yet. :smiley:

1 Like