Blues Immersion - I'm in for BLIM - yay - who else is BLIMing?

Check your emails, blues immersion registration is live. I’m in :slightly_smiling_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blues Immersion - Justin mentioned a blues course starting in June - could we please have some more info on that?

Got the email that registration is open and… I signed up! Paypal pay in 4 works btw.

In the end the idea of being able to properly blues jam, and learning that at the same time as a bunch of others in the community (and the rest of Justin’s audience) is what got me. And I’ve just sold one of my guitars so putting some of that $ into skills sounded like a good idea.

Really looking forward to it.

13 Likes

I am in! See you all in 6 months :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Signed up for this too - super excited about this journey and getting to be a part of this community

7 Likes

I’m in. Signed up and paid.

Now just to get hold of an Electric Guitar as mine are in Melbourne but I’m in QLD for the next few months.

7 Likes

Saw the enrolment open on the site earlier this evening, quite a bit prior to getting the email / it being mentioned here.

I’ve been sitting on the fence a little about whether to make the commitment, having a bit on at the moment and for the first couple of months of the course. I think the lifetime access to materials is what finally swayed it.

Time to knuckle down …

5 Likes

I’m in as well. The prep workbook is quite substantial and I like the way it is presented. I like having a month to get it all in progress as well! Lots to do and it looks like I’ll benefit from the curated practices and tasks.

4 Likes

I only got the option for pay in 3… signed up for the journey

5 Likes

Might be an Aussie vs UK paypal thing.

2 Likes

I’m in too. See you in there folks!

5 Likes

Looks like a good crowd already. Hope to join you all in a few days, for what I think will be a terrific experience.

Cheers, Shane

5 Likes

Really want to see you in there Shane, the course needs your skills and enthusiasm!

2 Likes

Literally just woken up to see these messages and just bought my slot. Seen a few tags so will reply when eyes less blurry. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I am in as well, the first thing I did this morning. :grinning:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t have been right if you didn’t get a place Toby!

4 Likes

Signed up and just read the ebook, looking good for some serious practice. Purchased via PayPal no problems here in the UK.
See you all in there. :smiley:

5 Likes

Glad to hear you got your golden ticket Toby

4 Likes

I am in, paid this morning. Spent a week at the Broadbeach Blues Festival (Gold Coast, Australia) recently and got myself all enthused. Looking at the content so far it may be a little beyond me but keen to get into it. Nothing like throwing myself into the deep end.

7 Likes

Haven’t even got out of bed before enrolling. The last month didn’t go as I wanted and I barely played guitar and visited the community, but now I’m finally free and very serious about it. And it looks like a great company here too.

3 Likes