Bluetooth headphones, transmiter and Amp

Quack quack

2 Likes

:rofl:

Long before Angus rocked up with radio transmitters and just as great to watch today !

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.
:clap:

R

1 Like

That should work.
There is always the possibility that it’s faulty.

1 Like

Come to the same conclusion.

R.

I actually have those same headphones, in the plain black version. They are the ones I’ve worn in some of my videos here, in case you wanted to see how they look.

I think they sound fine, but I’m not a huge audiophile. I may get some nicer ones down the road, but these work fine for me for now. You’re right, the ability to daisy-chain another set of phones to them is nice.

1 Like

Thank you Todd, as long as I can mix the volume nicely they’ll do in a pinch. Expecting delivery today with a long STRAIGHT cable lol…

R.

1 Like

Thanks JK and @TheMadman_tobyjenner.
I am just researching this very topic today for my own BT headphones, and thought to check-in to JGC Gear page. I came to the same conclusion wrt BT Latency; even worse with some ‘ear-buds’ that have a double-hop from ear-to ear.

Fortunately my ‘cans’ have a 3.5mm Socket, so a 3m cable plugged into my practise amp will do the job just fine … a cheap, practical, albeit less exciting, NGD. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like