Bogey‘s Store Live

Finally got the live open mic monkey off my back, performing at the Soul Food Coffee House.

11 Likes

That was a beautiful song and a wonderful performance.

1 Like

Beutiful!
Well done :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congrats! Beautifully sung and played. Great performance!

1 Like

Congrats, Jay. You look and sound like you’ve been performing for an (undoubtedly appreciative) audience for years and years.

1 Like

Congratulations on your live outing Jay - hurrah and bravo. No doubt you had some sort of nervous reaction before, during or after. Your performance shone through and was a fine rendition of a lovely song. One down, many more to go I’m sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice. You have a colorful voice.

1 Like

That was a lovely rendition of a beautiful song, Jay! :clap:

Your singing and playing was really good, your voice is a pleasure to listen to. What a great way to start out on live performing! :smiley: Congratulations on this huge achievement.

1 Like

Congratulations on the open mic, first of more to come I hope. Performance was really good and the audience seemed to appreciate it which must be a good confidence boost.

1 Like

Wow Jay! That was such a nice song. I loved it. Great lyrics. You are a fantastic songwriter. You are so good at Fingerstyle. I love your vocal tone. It’s all so great! Well done!

1 Like

Nice performance Jay and well done on the OM.

1 Like