Bonjour from Emmanuel in Switzerland

Welcome, Willkommen, benvenuto, bienvenido, bienvenu and welkom (to add some Dutch to your collection :wink: )! Sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself with your guitar. Hope you have loads of fun with the blues immersion course!

2 Likes

Salű Manű,
I flűűge morn Morgä na Zűri. Zwoi Tag z’Bärn u zwoi Tag z’Einsiedle (40-Jahr Matura-Fäscht) :open_mouth:
I loved the photos on your website :sunglasses:
I’ve skied most of my life and love the mountains, although never did any ‘proper’ climbing.
You sound like a focused guy, so I’m sure will do well on the blues course.
We get out what we put in :smiley:

1 Like

Bonsoir Emmanuel,

welcome on board, I’m too a recent addition to the JG community and already enjoy it tremendously, everyone is nice and friendly, a real pleasure!

All the best for your new adventure!

1 Like

Welcome :pray: Emmanuel and good luck with your journey. :guitar:

1 Like

Bienvenue Emmanuel.

Ian (Lausanne)

1 Like

Welcome Emmanuel from a German neighbour. Wish you lots of fun with the blues course and here in the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Emmanuel :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Emmanuel, if you’re signed up to Blues Immersion I wouldn’t say you’ve got no talent!! Hope you enjoy both that and being part of the Community :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Bon matin Emmanuel, ça va? Je ne parle qu’un peu de français donc je vais continuer avec l’anglais
I hope that you have a wonderful experience with your Blues course, it’s also my favourite genre and has been for many years, but there’s always something to learn isn’t there?

1 Like

grazie mille, vielen dank, THX

THX, are you from Québec?

1 Like

Welcome, Emmanuel, bonjour and hola!

1 Like

Bonjour Emmanuel, welcome to the community forum. Have fun in the blues immersion.

1 Like

Buongiorno! Welcome aboard!

Cool to hear you live in a city that ‘s pumpin’ with music!

Glood luck!

1 Like

Hola Emmanuel, bienvenido aqui a la comunidad de Justin Guitar!! Encontraras aqui mucha gente amable que te puede ayudar com lo que sea de la guitarra. Hay hente de todos los niveles y, más que nada, es un grupo super positivo que dan un apoyo y comentarios constructivos siempre!! Que te disfrutas del curso del Blues y que aproveches de las oportumidades que hay aqui en la comunidad por compartir y aprender mutuamente!!

Sorry for the delay, we have had internet problems!
No, I’m from the UK, but have learned enough of quite a few different languages to greet someone and explain that it’s not my first language and I don’t know very much. I think in many cases it’s appreciated.

1 Like

Hello Emmanuel.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning:

1 Like

THX Richard for the hints.

Muchas gracias compañero. Empeze el curso BLIM ahora e me gusta muchisimo.

Welcome to Justin Guitar Community :kissing_heart::guitar:

1 Like