Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something Lesson

Learn to play Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something | JustinGuitar

…just finished my daily practice routine while this song appeared on YT, so I´m going to have some fun with it and continue… the answer is 666 by the way… :wink: Happy new year!

666 really looking forward to giving this one a go! one of my most favourite songs!

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is 666…Cheers : )

666! think your suggestions re: “doing our own thing” are great

great lesson as always - 666

Great lesson Justin. I’m currently at module 13 and it’s very motivating that I’m now able to learn this new song pretty fast inclusive the advanced strumming pattern!

666 thanks for the lesson

666 love it, thanks for the lesson!

Ou, I forgot the 666 :smiley:

Great lesson, looking forward to getting this one down! 666!

Love this song, and it can take simple progression and spruce it up with these embellishments

666 I remember when this song was new. Was it that many years ago that it a classic? Damn I am old. With only 3 chords this song should be a breeze to learn. Thanks Justin.

666 Well done Justin!

666 Great fun easy beginners song. Guitaraoke Is awesome really helps you learn the songs

666 :japanese_ogre::innocent::sweat_smile:

666… The Number of the Beast :smiling_imp: Bit of a music reference there :smile:

Love this lesson. Can’t wait to get this song under my fingers. 666 all day long.

666 nice song

I’m using the Asus4 chord in this chord pattern so you don’t have to move the 3rd finger. Is that acceptable!?