Breathe/Time/Breathe Reprise by Pink Floyd

I really appreciate your feedback Toby. Thank you. Glad you liked it. :smiley:

Thank you Jim for taking the time to give all that feedback. It is great. I can appreciate why you like just the plain acoustic over the use of fx but for these songs I felt it needed the fx to enhance the experience and sort of give context for the original. The phaser is maybe a little over done so I will experiment with that. Again thank you for all your comments. Most appreciated. :smiley:

Pamela glad you liked it. You should do yourself a favor and listen the Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon album. A classic.

1 Like

It’s always a pleasure to listen to you :exclamation: Thanks for sharing my friend​:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Cheers Luc. Thank you so much. :guitar::pray::pray:

I enjoyed this very much Ron.
Very well done transition between the two, that can be a tricky bit of composition and I think you did it very well. Also a very good use of the harmonys on the TC Helicon.
I had been working myself on putting Time into my repertoire - but struggled with how to start and end it - book ending it with Breathe was very clever.

1 Like

Hi Dale,
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate getting peoples thoughts and ideas.
I am pleased you liked it and yes the transition is tricky. For my gigs I will shorten it a little more.
The book ending with Breathe is actually something Pink Floyd have done live. You can find it on YouTube somewhere.
Cheers
Ron

Very well performed, Ron. Like to hear it with the guitar and vocal sitting on top rather than the percussion but maybe that beat suits your gig venues?

1 Like

Thx John,
Really love getting the feedback.
Re the drums I will let you know as I will be performing it live at a gig for the first time for next week.
Cheers
Ron

1 Like

Great performance and good choice on the song.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff. Glad you enjoyed it. :grinning:

Great job, and as written above it sounds really unusual :slight_smile: I really liked how you did it, in your own way.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

1 Like

Cheers Mike,
Thank you for your encouraging feedback.