Brian Larsen’s original (plagiarizing) from the vaults

:blush:

And that cartoon (seen before but)… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Greetings…

How is somebody able to do a thing like that?? :joy: Were you afraid of your own songs? Did you bite that through? :thinking:

@Helen0609 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love your sense of humour.

1 Like

That have been some awesome listens here! - That brown bread song is just so lovely. So simple and yet, hard to put word on, but its brilliant. :star_struck: :sunglasses: :+1: :joy: - I luv see your joy in these songs. You really enjoy. It’s really brilliant, from first to last. Excellent! Please do more. - This is for me way better to listen to, than those old songs we have heard a trillion of times. - I just luv this. :+1: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Mange tak, Kim
I wrote/plagiarised all these songs primarily for my own pleasure from early on in my guitar journey.
The fact that family & friends have found amusement in some of them is a bonus.
I am realist enough to see them for what they are, that’s enough for me.
Who knows when the muse will strike next? :laughing:

1 Like

I did see the word plagiarized, but not sure what it covers. - Did you find the melody somewhere else and then just put your own words onto it? Please enlighten me here :blush:
It is certainly amusement and so lovely to see your joy. That just made my day, to watch how much fun and enjoyment you have doing it. :heart: :pray:

It means I am quite happy to take someone else’s text/lyrics and either use them directly or altered in my own song (eg Crazy Hair or Watt) or put my own lyrics to a chord progression and/or melody that I like (Beelzebub’s bells, Covid 19 Blues).
I do like to credit where I know I am borrowing things.
Nothing is original and everything is different :wink:

1 Like

Right, I get it. Just like playing chess :wink: Always the same and yet different. Other players have played it before, yet the game becomes different and unique. (Ingen grund til at opfinde den dybe tallerken to gange) :wink: :joy: Not really a plagiat, but I understand why you used that word. - I bet millions before me have used those 3 chords I used for my first song, still its my song, like yours are yours. :+1: :sunglasses:

Making my through these and they’re great, feel I’ve got to know you a little better. Beelzebub’s bells has a very Nick Cave feel to it, really enjoying them :v:

Haha, Cheers Lee, I did quote one of his album titles with the kick the pricks phrase :laughing:

You’ll find the ‘deep dive’ here :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think I’m ready! :joy: I’ll check it out when I get the chance :v:

Hi Brian ,
I don’t know if you watch nature documentaries , but I recently saw one with a different vibe than average (really delicious), and what was my surprise… Featuring music by Nick Cave,
Greetings and have fun and relaxation watching this documentary :sunglasses:

THE VELVET QUEEN
The Velvet Queen

1 Like

Oooh, cheers for the head-up Rogier :smiley:
I’m pretty sure I saw an ad for that before release but forgot all about it. I might even pay to watch it :thinking:
Nick and Warren do a lot of film scores together. Warren’s droning violin and Nicks piano can be very moving :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Brian, I always watch your videos with great interest! ,… wow, and yes, how many guitars do you have)))

Mike