Brian Larsen's Learning Log

I feel your pain, Brian, it’s hard to lose a lot of data, in particular when it’s personal, irrecoverable stuff. Catching up at the community might be the smaller problem :wink:.
Greetings

1 Like

Hehe, part of me was thinking, actually none of this stuff is really important. It’s probably a good sign that the thing that was bothering me the most was losing three projects in Reaper that I would have to go back to the beginning on, which is a bit of a pain when they’re collabs. Still all worked out ok in the end.
The thought of my Scottish friend strumming cowboy chords on an exercise bike while watching daytime TV makes me lol :rofl: It’s a good job you don’t share the like on social media…
I’ll have another song up for you soon. Cover of a song you won’t have heard of (surprise, surprise), but with original lyrics.

Impossible, but I’ll respond to a couple of posts just to show willingness :wink:
Vielen Dank!

1 Like

Surely you have backups?!?!? :scream::scream::scream:

Yeah I know most people don’t, at some point in my life I started obsessing over that stuff and everything gets backed up these days. Hopefully you get that PC sorted soon.

It sure has been different around here recently. A lot of the regulars have been quiet. Quite a few AVOYPs from new faces that haven’t really posted much of anything else. Personally I haven’t been online much. Will be good to have you back online!

1 Like

I know, I’m terrible :roll_eyes:
good to hear from you :smiley: I’m pretty sure most of the old regulars still check what’s going on, just don’t comment the way they used to because of the volume. That’s fine and a new equilibrium will set in.
I think I’ll continue to post (and waffle) in a similar fashion for the foreseeable future, but who ever knows? Meanwhile you can go over and give your countryman’s axe-work a thumbs up on my latest offering :rofl:

2 Likes