Browan377 - November 2022 - Free Fallin' + House Of The Rising Sun + Don't Come Around Here

Sounds good over here.

Your voice suits this song very well and I was pleasantly surprised about the overall performance.

Thanks Sebastian!

Greetings all,
I bought the Tom Petty For Ukelele book by Hal Leonard. Hereā€™s one of my faves of his. The book doesnā€™t give any hints on strum pattern or anything so I just went with what felt best. Nothing fancy here, just playing a song I love. Hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

Great stuff Benji, nice to see someone else playing Ukulele on here!
Excellent playing and singing!
Haha the only thing Iā€™ve posted on here is my Uke through a distortion pedal and playing the intro to Led Zepā€™s Kashmir ( Kashmir Tenor Uke Led Zep.mp3 - Google Drive )

Good job! Your voice works very well for this song, and I love the uke!

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Great job on the vox Benji ! And great decision on the strumming pattern, just go with the flow and play what you are feeling in respect of the original, works every time. No need to be clones after all ! Good to see some else abusing their thumb :rofl:
:sunglasses:

Another fine one Benji, I think with your voice you would do an awesome Daughtry cover. Great use of uke too!

Damn Darrell, thatā€™s some serious Uke skills! Thanks for checking out my coverā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Traveler, working on a few more right now. Hopefully Iā€™ll be able to post another one soonā€¦ :guitar:

Thanks for checking out my video Madman. Hopefully Iā€™ll post something else soon. Rock onā€¦ :guitar:

Thanks adi, Iā€™ll check some Daughtry outā€¦ :guitar:

Terrific vocal there Benji and great uke strumming too. Excellent performance.

Youā€™ve given me a notion to ask Santa for a uke. Iā€™ve always thought they look good fun. What size would you recommend?

Thanks sairgingers! I recommend the tenor. I found it easier to play than the soprano, less cramped. I like the sound better too.