Brown Eyed Girl

Cheers Lisa, glad you liked it!

1 Like

Thanks Mijoy!

Cheers Eddie, appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey Aidan, no worries :wink:. Nothing like a happy accident with the taps!!

On that theme, have you got to percussive hits yet in your learning? Personally I’d give that a go for the chorus, going d-u-hit-u-d-u-hit-u.

If you’ve not learnt them yet don’t fret, it’s just a thought but experimenting is half the fun. And always remember if it sounds good it is good!

1 Like

This is really good Aidan,
You are a solid,proper musical player, so if you are looking for feedback , I’d say look to where you can change the energy of the song up and down while keeping the tempo constant whilst you do that.
cheers
Ruaridh

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Nicely done!

1 Like

Hi Aidan, that’s a great rendition of this beautiful song :star_struck:. I like the way you’ve made it your own :smiling_face:. So well played and sung :+1::clap:.

2 Likes

Really nice! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Aiden. Very nice rendition of this song. Smooth, laid back, nice finger strumming and lovely vocal tone. You are doing so well.

1 Like

Loved it, Aiden.

I see you’ve not figured out that scaling in OBS yet? Perhaps share some details, screen shots of your setup. WOuld be a bonus to have you full screen.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the laid-back vibes in your cover version Aidan. Nice performance mate

1 Like

Great - great rythm and intonation with the strumming. The singing is als very well done and fitting great!

Really enjoyed listening!

1 Like