Buonanotte Fiorellino šŸŒŒ

Thank you Radek, itā€™s actually 2 weeks on the guitar and the 2 previous weeks which I spent on choosing the song, wondering if and why it would be achievable, listening, singing while hiking, not too much effort in remembering the lyrics as I sing this since I was a little girl :grin:

@pkboo3 thanks so much Pamela, I had to google what ā€˜being a naturalā€™ means and I feel very much positevely flattered :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In general I think Iā€™ m a real natural in loving this journey :crazy_face::grin::sweat_smile:

James, if only I knew what my play grade is! Itā€™s worth along the way to try and wonder and investigate about it though! Thanks for your feedback! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Brian, do you live in the Uk? :thinking: Whereabouts? Thanks for listening and commentingā€¦but ā€œFiorellinaā€ doesnā€™t exist as a word :joy: the noun is male ā€œFiorellinOā€ā€¦I donā€™t know why the english speaking people always mess up that final O and write an A instead for many words! But I think you did it on purpose because, I agree, language is something to play withā€¦I invent new words all the time :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, we went to Lake Garda and enjoyed it very much, as always! Italy is such a beautiful country and Lake Garda is a ā€œhappy placeā€ for me! :heart:

1 Like

Silvia, the stereotypical Italian woman - at least for the American male - is a woman So Full of Passion that it kind of bursts out in every way imaginable!!! :fire::sparkler::firecracker::fire:
Let it all go, girl!!!

Tod

1 Like

Then again, well done. For me it is usually like this, ā€œI love this song!ā€ I start learning it quite quickly only to be stuck in the middle when it gets too difficult. Then I keep pushing it for years :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Near Liverpool :smiley:
I do enjoy wordplay and different languages and find I learn the quickest by putting my foot in it :laughing:

1 Like

Magnifico Silvia. :clap:

Lovely playing and singing and a big, well done on doing it all from memory. It looked like there was lots to remember.

I hope it was inspired by someone in your life that you love.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey Silvia, I just came across your guitar recording, and as you see, now Iā€™m the one who is a bit late to the party :grin:. But I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

Your guitar skills are on a whole different level, so I canā€™t comment other than saying that Iā€™m in awe of your technique. Also I wanted to congratulate you for playing the piece from memory.
It was a nice way for me to end my day - thank you for sharing the song! :hibiscus:

1 Like