Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Thanks guys!

Nice job and a good start…thought you’d got the loops spot on for this one. Look forward to the finished song.

Hey guys so i redid it with a better camera angle for anyone thats interested in learning to play it! I love the riff in this song so much! Still not really the full song but hey I like it this way lol. ENjoy! Bittersweet Symphony Cover - YouTube

I kinda messed up the end with my pedal Lol. Sounded weird haha!

Thanks man!

Sup guys so this is my fav song probably of all time!!! I still need to work on it some but i think its my best one yet!!! :slight_smile: Enjoy! Wicked Game Loop Cover - YouTube

5 Likes

@DarrellW Check it out man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Share your thought on that Byron! One of the best songs of all times.

You nailed it :fire::fire::fire:

I have a go at this from time to time, but dont get it to work…

Thanks!

Good job, Bytron

Nice one Byron, you made a pretty good job if it!

Super guitar work there Byron. Really good. I enjoyed your version of this terrific song.

Thanks guys!!! :smiley: Best song eva!

I honestly think its way more easy to play and do with the looper! Song isnt easy for sure!

Great Job Byron! I also love that song.

Excellent job, Bytron! Your mix was top notch and the vocals were pretty darned good. Chris Isaacs is not the easiest vocalist to emulate and I thought you handled it well. One of my fav songs also.

Nice job, it seems like you are having lots of fun with the looper and using it really effectively.

Really nice cover of this song, Byron, guitar sounds great and looper works really well on it!

Thanks you guys!! Glad yall like my rendition!! :slight_smile:

I sure am!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks man! Theres a couple of bumps where my voice goes hoarse, its from smoking cigs i guess i need to try to quit again :confused: