Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Thanks for clarifying Byron. Helps alot finding out others setups, so I can educate myself a bit :crazy_face:

Cheers,
Shane

Np man anytime!!! If you have any more questions feel free to ask me! Thanks for the support!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once again, a superb performance! Love that song and you did it justice. Really liked the subtle lead lines.

Another fine recording, Bytron.

How many of the songs that you play can you play from memory, particularly the lyrics?

And for the rest do you have a convenient solution that could work for live gigging, be it paper-based or on a tablet to be attached to a mic stand.

With this looper to mix things up, you’d do great as a coffee shop/bar (depending on the nature of the place) gigging muso.

Hey David!! Thanks Man!! I use to know alot of songs by memory but have faded because I have not played them. I probably could do at least 10 or so. I honestly would prefer paper with all the lyrics on one sheet, but i reckon a tablet would work to if you could fit all of them onto it. Yeah i think i would do good i think. Cheers!

1 Like

Nice! You’re having fun and gaining confidence with the looper and building, layering & constructing songs. I sense more passion in your vocals as well. Keep banging out the loops my friend!

Damn, man! Nice work!

I wouldn’t even know how to turn the looper on!

Thanks CT and Joe! Yeah im having alot more fun with this thing for sure!!! When i went into guitar center to find a looper i was looking at the boss-rc1 but they were sold out
 So they recommended me the boss-rc30
 I was hesitant at first but im so glad i went with this one!!! :slight_smile:

Sounds super cool Bytron, gush I wish I could get this sort of looper one day :grin: for now I will just enjoy your takes :slight_smile:

That was excellent. I can just about play the chords in the right order but with none of the fancy bits you do. How long have you been playing guitar? Please don’t tell me 6 months :slight_smile:

I think you should change your user name to ‘loop the loop’. :joy:
Another great one Byron.

Thanks man! LOL nah i been playing for like 12 years or so.

Phew. That’s a relief. Some hope for me yet.

1 Like

I tell everyone that just keep it up and you will get there! But most of all just enjoy playing and most of have a passion and you will get there! I still got alot to learn also! Dont give up!

1 Like

Great summary Byron. I agree with what you said. I am not at the level I want to be, but I don’t compare myself to what others are doing. My post of this song was not as good, but just means more to practice and success comes in time. The key is to continue enjoying what we are playing, take the feedback, and keep improving. Have a great week.

Jeff

Well said Jeff!!

Excellent stuff again Byron.

A great tune which I thought you did justice.

Hey guys so this is what i got so far of this song! Its one of my most fav songs ever also! The riff in this song is just amazing!!! Sorry that its not the whole song! I will probably finish it the weekend!! :). Heres the long one ive done!! Bittersweet Symphony Cover - YouTube

4 Likes

Wow! Smooth! I will look forward to the rest of it.

I am impressed with the ability to just hit the looper and start playing on time. I simply turn on the video and my fingers go all haywire.

Very cool song and great playing! Thanks!

Looks like you’re taking to that looper like a duck to water, Bytron :smiley:

I imagine one difficult aspect of playing songs to a looper is creating different loops for variation and switching between them. I think that’s one reason I like my Trio+ so much. It’s’ a bit like ‘Loopers for Dummies’
Looking forward to the next instalment :smiley: