Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Phew. That’s a relief. Some hope for me yet.

1 Like

I tell everyone that just keep it up and you will get there! But most of all just enjoy playing and most of have a passion and you will get there! I still got alot to learn also! Dont give up!

1 Like

Great summary Byron. I agree with what you said. I am not at the level I want to be, but I don’t compare myself to what others are doing. My post of this song was not as good, but just means more to practice and success comes in time. The key is to continue enjoying what we are playing, take the feedback, and keep improving. Have a great week.

Jeff

Well said Jeff!!

Excellent stuff again Byron.

A great tune which I thought you did justice.

Hey guys so this is what i got so far of this song! Its one of my most fav songs ever also! The riff in this song is just amazing!!! Sorry that its not the whole song! I will probably finish it the weekend!! :). Heres the long one ive done!! Bittersweet Symphony Cover - YouTube

4 Likes

Wow! Smooth! I will look forward to the rest of it.

I am impressed with the ability to just hit the looper and start playing on time. I simply turn on the video and my fingers go all haywire.

Very cool song and great playing! Thanks!

Looks like you’re taking to that looper like a duck to water, Bytron :smiley:

I imagine one difficult aspect of playing songs to a looper is creating different loops for variation and switching between them. I think that’s one reason I like my Trio+ so much. It’s’ a bit like ‘Loopers for Dummies’
Looking forward to the next instalment :smiley:

Lol thanks guys! Cant wait to finish it!

Looking forward to the complete version. You really have got the hang of the looper.

Another good one Byron. Looking forward to the completed cover.

Thanks guys!

Nice job and a good start…thought you’d got the loops spot on for this one. Look forward to the finished song.

Hey guys so i redid it with a better camera angle for anyone thats interested in learning to play it! I love the riff in this song so much! Still not really the full song but hey I like it this way lol. ENjoy! Bittersweet Symphony Cover - YouTube

I kinda messed up the end with my pedal Lol. Sounded weird haha!

Thanks man!

Sup guys so this is my fav song probably of all time!!! I still need to work on it some but i think its my best one yet!!! :slight_smile: Enjoy! Wicked Game Loop Cover - YouTube

5 Likes

@DarrellW Check it out man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Share your thought on that Byron! One of the best songs of all times.

You nailed it :fire::fire::fire:

I have a go at this from time to time, but dont get it to work…

Thanks!

Good job, Bytron