Bytron08 - August 2022 - Oasis, Soundgarden, Coldplay, some bass guitar & more

Just watched the YT lesson. Thanks for pointing it out. Will add this one to
my song list. Cheers

Np! Have fun! Now to see what other songs i can get into

I was stoked when I learned how to play the bass part to “Hey Joe” by Jimi. It’s not that hard with a little practice. (I split my practice/learning time between guitar & bass).

You’ll be a one man band soon Byron.

Nice bassing.

Thanks!

Heres another bass cover guys! This one was harder than jumping jack flash but i pulled it off except at the end i kinda fumbled Lol. Hope yall enjoy! Sweet Dreams Eurythmics Bass Cover - YouTube

2 Likes

Hello Byron,
Thanks for your video :slightly_smiling_face:.
To be honest, I’m quite new on my guitar journey and I’ve no clue about bass guitar :sweat_smile:, but nevertheless I wanted to say, that I really enjoyed your performance :grinning:.
Playing Bass seems to be much more complex, than I thought it would be :flushed:.

Hey Nicole! Thank you so much! Dont worry, this was a really difficult piece for me at the beginning. Dont sweat and just keep at it. Since your a new beginner i suggest looking at a song like wild thing on a regular guitar.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll definitely stick to the easy songs for now. But my songbook ist full of 'dreamers" :sweat_smile:.

Awesome!! :slight_smile:

Man this is so awesome guys. I think i love the bass just as much as my acoustic lol. I shoulda got into it along time ago. But this is the 2nd day of me playing on a bass. My bro has been learning and playing all day and hes catching on pretty quick! :slight_smile: Cant wait till we can actually jam together. Couple mistakes but not to bad. Cheers! Hope you guys like! Jumpin Jack Flash Bass Cover - YouTube

2 Likes

Woops meant to put in the backtrack link if anyones interested! Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash backing track (Copycat) - YouTube Heres a good lesson on it. How To Play Bass Guitar To Jumping Jack Flash - Rolling Stones - YouTube

Nice jam along! Makes me wanna learn this song! Thanks for the links!

Thanks man!

Firstly, I just wanna thank Sandy because she inspired me to learn this one. Its a beautiful song and I can relate to it also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI990jgGkvQ

3 Likes

My pleasure… And you learnt it in like a few minutes.

Hey guys so i just wanted to give this a try lemme know what you guys think, I tried to do it in a deep voice. Dave inspired me the way he played it so yeah! Hurt Differnt Voice Cover - YouTube

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

Thank you mam! I just wanted to try something different lol.

Have you heard Johnny Cash sing it? It might help you if you like a deeper tone. I like it. Keep at it! I feel like your microphone should be nearer to you. :slightly_smiling_face: