Bytron08 - August 2022 - Oasis, Soundgarden, Coldplay, some bass guitar & more

Hey guys long time no see! So in this video im just starting to get over Covid man that stuff is no joke. I still feel bleh and running a temp. Anyways i think im getting better but i wanted to do a cover so here it is!! Enjoy!

Oasis - Stand By Me

Fell On Black Days

Cold War Kids - First

Coldplay - Fix You

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

The Troggs - WIld Thing (bass cover)

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (bass cover)

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin’ Jack Flash (bass cover)

Elvis - I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin’ Jack Flash

Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box

6 Likes

Btw guys… This is probably my favorite Oasis song, man Oasis rocks!!! Rock on guys!

Good to see you back Byron, and with good stuff! Love this song too, especially the acoustic performance by the pool.

Great to practice that B7 chord.
Cheers!

That was great Bytron seems like Covid even though with adventures managed not to impact your playing at all which is a good news! And yes Oasis is a great band :wink: all the best!

Thanks guys!

Really enjoyed that Byron, it’s a great song to cover. Lots of great songs to choose from when picking an Oasis song. Though I do prefer High flying birds. :smiley:

I hope you’re starting to feel a bit better.

Thanks man! Hmm i dont think ive heard of that one ill have to check it out!

Yeah im doing alot better! The first 2-3 days were rough, im on my 5th now and feel alot better. I think covid is worse than the flu lol it was pretty bad for me.

It’s Noel Gallagher’s band. They are very good, I think you’ll enjoy.

I’m glad to hear you’re getting there. :+1:

Sounding good Byron. Glad you’re on the mend. Definitely check out Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds.

Bytron, first and foremost, I hope you fully recover from that nasty COVID.
I enjoyed your performance of this song and applaud you for giving it your all
while under the weather. Nice one.

Beautiful job Byron. You really have it down. I saw Oasis in 1995 in Germany. Liam Gallagher eat your heart out…Byron has it going on

get well soon

Thanks guys!! Nice @SDKissFan I would have loved to see them! I checked out high flying birds and man they are good to! Thanks for telling me about them! :smiley: Maybe ill do champagne supernova next haha!

@SgtColon I love the song in the heat of the moment!

1 Like

That is a great tune. :+1:

This is the next song Im working on! Wish me luck with it!! Fell on black days preview - YouTube

4 Likes

Bytron, sounds like it’s going to be a good one, so good luck with it. Look forward to the whole thing. Subjectively, you might think about dialing back the verb a bit.

Thanks Oldhead! Yeah maybe ill dial it back some for sure!

Sounding good Byron, there’s a few from Soundgarden I’d like to learn myself.

Yeah soundgarden is an amazing band and I love chris for sure.

1 Like