Bytron08 - August 2023 - Nothing Compares 2 U + The Scientist + Come Together (bass) + Separate Ways Instrumental Cover, Faithfully Cover, Keep On Rocking In The Free World

Really like your version of Come Together! I love how you made it your own. I can tell you put in a lot of work.

Thanks Gina!!! :slight_smile: Glad you liked it!!! I sure did! Lol! :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Thanks everyone! I just posted a instrumental cover of Separate Ways! Hope you guys like it! That took me like 4 hours to put together lol.

Hey Byron, you’ve really stepped up your game with the productions. You had me looking for the strings tied to you arms with the opening keyboard part. You are one talented dude. All in all that sounded cool. Though, I was just waiting for you to do some rip roaring soloing.

Lol yeah I’m trying, even though it’s still not perfect. Really fun none the less. It took me all day after work to put that together!! I’m just learning piano and it’s working out pretty good!! If I just stick with it lol! Yeah I wanted to solo in it but figured I’d just do a rhythm section. It’s work putting everything together and such! Thanks for listening!

It’s been awhile since I have watched many AVOYP presentations, and as noted above you have definitely stepped up your production game. This is something I have to get going on. It sounds great!

I listened to all of these. Fantastic! My favorite ones were FAITHFULLY and THE SCIENTIST but you did great on all of them. I enjoyed the audio and video on your COME TOGETHER Remix. I know the audio was mixed by someone else but did you do the video yourself? Either way, it was all exceptionally done.

Hey pkboo! Thanks so much!! Yeah I did come together myself except the audio. I did the scientist all myself and rocking in the free world

1 Like

P.S I did The Scientist based on the love of my life. Just kinda how i feel. Another one of my fav songs that and someone you loved by Lewis. The lyrics of those songs really fit me… Yeah… Im a sucker for ballads lol. Thanks again!

1 Like

They were great Byron.

I really liked your take on, the scientist. Nice.

Come together, wow, well done on playing all those instruments. Great stuff.