Bytron08 - March 2022 - Adele, Pink Floyd, Don Henley, Passenger, John Legend. & more

Byron, you rock! Thank you for sharing!

Fantastic Byron

If you would like some unsolicited feedback from a complete amateur… the timing flows better when your strumming hand keeps moving.

Such a great rendition I feel awful giving “helpful” feedback :zipper_mouth_face:

Great cover! I really enjoyed.

I really admire those of you that can play and sing along :clap::clap:

I never listened the song before so I’m going to fix this asap :blush:

Thanks guys glad yall like it! :slight_smile:

Brilliant cover Bytron, you’ve nailed another one.

Hey guys i just wanted to share another song with yall!! I think i could do this one alot better so ill probably redo it! I only had like an hour to record it. I know some of my rhythm in it is kinda sloppy, I def need to practice it more!! But lemme know what you guys think of it! I LOVE this song, as i can relate to it. Peace out guys! Enjoy! I just redid it hopefully its better!!! More stable rhythm i think lol. And some lead!!! In Case You DIdnt Know Cover - YouTube

3 Likes

Great as always… never heard of this song before so i need to check it out.
Again. I think your strumming is ace!!

Thanks.

Thanks tRONd! Yeah its a really pretty song you should check it out!!!

1 Like

I didn’t think the rhythm sloppy, Byron. I liked it. Your recording output is amazing. Quite a talent you have of turning songs around so quickly. All your songs have something going for them. Takes me ages to practice a song enough to record it.

Thanks Willsie!! Lol yeah I guess I’m just hard in my self. Happy you liked it!!! :smiley:

Another good one Bytron. Though I don’t know the song, so I’m going to go and have a listen.

Generally I thought your rhythm was good but there was a couple of occasions I noticed it just went a little.

Thanks SgtColon, Yeah i may redo this one because of that, I know i can do better with it. Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

Just got done with my 2nd take!!! Wink wink lol.

Whoo, 2 songs in one day woot woot lol. Hope you guys like this one I kinda did it in my own way and get up there in my vocals later in the song. Enjoy! Had to reedit because my lead and rhythm was not in sync hope this one cleared it up! Blue On Black Cover - YouTube

2 Likes

Blue on black with Kenny Wayne Shepherd is one of my favourites!

I think you did it justice, hope i can do it that good someday.
I really dig your strummin…

I like the sound you make in your recordings as well. its clearly not the mic on a iphone🤣

Another song I’ve not heard before but I thought you did an excellent job Bytron.

I thought your playing was superb and great vocals to.

Well done, Byron. Soldi rhythm throughout.

Another great AVoYP Byron. I love your strumming style on this one. Well done.

That’s great, Byron. You’ve nailed the rhythm just loved it. I hear some FX on your vocal? How about trying out doubling the vocal in places, like Kenny Wayne Stepherd?

Thanks guys! Yeah this is one of my favorite songs to! I know some areas my voice cracks! Guess its from smoking i need to quit… Glad you guys enjoyed!