Bytron08 - November 2022 - Free

Wow thanks guys!! :smiley: I really enjoyed doing this one as well it was so fun!

Thanks brian!! I have to say the same it being my GOAT for sure! Thanks for the listen!!

Thanks Twistor!!! I have to agree!!! I guess something i have arranged finally paid off lol. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone who listened and commented, you guys dont know how much that means to me!! :slight_smile:

Hi there Byron,

Very cool duet and awesome playing. I just had 10 weeks of music theory and soloing lessons and my technique is still iffy. I like how you kept it basic on the solo/lead guitar parts. I can do that as well, just have to figure out how to get it to flow with a song unless I have someone else playing rhythm guitar with me. I guess one day it will click. I appreciate the share. You are always so fantastic. I hope you give it a whirl and try to book a gig in the near future. I think you’re ready.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!! Well how i do it is i kinda imagine music as being in sections and beat counts. Thats how i record my soloing. Glad you liked it!! :slight_smile:

That was excellent Byron! And kudos to Mama Bear!

Thanks clueless!!!

I have to agree with everyone on this thread. I really do believe this is my GOAT!!! Thanks all!!! :slight_smile: Hopefully ill have some more covers soon!!! Would love to do one with my mama bear!!

Great song and a great cover Byron. You and your mum did an excellent version.

Great song well done. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Colon!

Everything about this was great Byron and you even brought mum to the party - loved it :smiley: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Hi,
I saw this back when you first posted it. Just as good now as then. That picking/strumming pattern looks tricky? Good having Mom help out on backing!
Only thing you might consider is to do the lead with your electric. You still have it?

All the best,
LB

Yeah i still have my electric!! :slight_smile: I havnt played it lately though lol. Thanks man! Hope all is well!

Thanks Billca!!!

Very tasty! Loved the muting.

Thanks Endless!! :slight_smile:

1 Like