Bytron08 - October 2022 - Lewis Capaldi & more

Oh dear Byron, Iā€™m very sorry to hear, that youā€™re suffering from a broken heart :disappointed_relieved:. These are really hard timesā€¦
Playing the guitar and expressing your feelings through your music, hopefully helps a little bit to bring some light back to your days - slowly, but steadilyā€¦

It does!!! Thanks Nicole!! :slight_smile: Thats one thing i like to do is express myself through my music! Helps relieve me for sure!! :smiley:

Thatā€™s great, that youā€™ve found such a positive way to cope with your sad feelings. Keep on going :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks Nicole I appreciate it!!! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to say, no, on that one Byron :joy: heā€™s far to shouty as a singing for my liking. Great job on the cover though.

Very nice Byron, you obviously connect with this song.

Great version Byron, even in the short time Iā€™ve been with the community, it seems your contributions are getting better and better.

Thanks Twistor!!! :slight_smile:

Hey guys so this song is really hard to do for me so i had to do it in my own way! Hope you like it!! :slight_smile: Forget Me Cover - Lewis Capaldi My Version - YouTube

4 Likes

Very nice Byron. Really good cover. :+1:

Thanks Eddie!! Hopefully i didnt kill it lol.

1 Like

Sorry had to edit this post and put it in the right place lol

1 Like

You learned that really quickly Byron that songs virtually brand new! You completely made it your own and I very much enjoyed watching you perform it :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :smile:

Thanks Billca!!! :slight_smile: So you dont think I ruined it? Lol

Absolutely not you sang and played it with feeling :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome!!! Thanks man!! :slight_smile:

Solid as usual, Byron.

Thanks Willsie!!

That was a good cover Byron. Very enjoyable.

Thanks SgtColon!! :slight_smile: