Bytron08 - October 2022 - Lewis Capaldi & more

Hey guys so i did this one before but wanted to try it again!! Enjoy!!

Someone You Loved

Lewis Capaldi - Bruises

Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me

4 Likes

Hi Byron,
Nice played and the song matched your voice nicely :sunglasses: :clap: :clap:
Greetings,Rogier

Nice work Byron. I recently learned this song after hearing it on the radio. I had planned to cover it at some point but don’t think I can follow you. Great version​:+1::+1::+1:

Another really good rendition Byron, I think I prefer it at your tempo!!
:clap:

Thanks guys this is just another song I can relate to and I looove it!!! Most appreciated everyone!! :slight_smile:

This song reminds me of my first love. Its a bittersweet story… Anyways while i was in school me and this girl would always pass notes back and forth. Well i wrote her saying that she was and angle and she thought that was so funny and said you spell it angel LOL. We got along really well. One day at dance i had chance to ask her to dance and i didnt, and I regret it. I ended up moving and going to different schools and then we met back up on facebook. I ended up telling her that she was the love of my life and she said the same… I even asked her if she would have danced with me and she said yes! She would always call me the devil lol. She would write me everyday for a while and i guess im just stupid that I didnt do anything about it really… I didnt have a job or anything… Anyways she was with someone else and it really tore me apart mentally. I ended up moving where she lived and we went to college for a bit but it didnt really go well :frowning: I went over to her place once and that was just really awkward to me because her bf was there at the time… Anyways i ended up saying things i shouldnt have to her on FB and i broke down… Long story short we dont talk anymore but i still think of her sadly… Anyways this song reminds me of that… I let my guard down and she pulled the rug and i was just getting use to being someone she loved :(. Im sure it was hard on her as well but i guess she has moved on. Very sad story that could have been great.

Oh man, that’s a sad story Byron - it makes the song all the more relatable - well done!

64 posts were split to a new topic: Bytron08 - September 2022

Man i just LOVE Lewis!!! Made this one my own hope you guys like it!! :slight_smile: Bruises Cover Lewis Capaldi - YouTube Yes… I can relate to this so much!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Heres the lyrics…

Counting days, counting days
Since my love up and got lost on me
And every breath that I’ve been takin’
Since you left feels like a waste on me

I’ve been holding on to hope
That you’ll come back when you can find some peace
'Cause every word that I’ve heard spoken
Since you left feels like an hollow street

I’ve been told, I’ve been told to get you off my mind
But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind
Oh my lord, oh my lord, I need you by my side

There must be something in the water
'Cause everyday it’s getting colder
And if only I could hold you
You’d keep my head from going under

Maybe I, maybe I’m just being blinded
By the brighter side
Of what we had because it’s over
Well there must be something in the tide

I’ve been told, I’ve been told to get you off my mind
But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind
Oh my lord, oh my lord, I need you by my side

There must be something in the water
'Cause everyday it’s getting colder
And if only I could hold you
You’d keep my head from going under

Simply beautiful Byron, you clearly feel the music deeply and it comes across. The lyrics are sad but beautiful. :smiling_face_with_tear: :clap:t2:

More than did that one justice Byron. I find Lewis Capaldi a bit hit and miss if I’m honest but that’s certainly one of his better ones!
Loved the soft close out of your performance on the guitar. Nice one :clap: :clap:

Hi Byron,
Good one again :sunglasses: :clap:
Greetings,Rogier

Thanks guys! Yeah I like sad beautiful songs lol

1 Like

Thanks Notter yeah he has a couple of songs that i absolutely adore!! Great musician for sure!

Anybody else a fan of Lewis?? I really like his lyrics in his songs!

Hi Byron, thanks for sharing this song (I’ve never heard it before). It sounded really good, and you played it with lots of emotions :face_holding_back_tears:.

Me too, but I can’t sing them as I always have to cry at the sadest parts :flushed:.

Thanks Nicole! Yeah i can relate to this song as I have a special someone in my heart but shes gone! :sob:

Oh dear Byron, I’m very sorry to hear, that you’re suffering from a broken heart :disappointed_relieved:. These are really hard times…
Playing the guitar and expressing your feelings through your music, hopefully helps a little bit to bring some light back to your days - slowly, but steadily…

It does!!! Thanks Nicole!! :slight_smile: Thats one thing i like to do is express myself through my music! Helps relieve me for sure!! :smiley: