Bytron08 - September 2022 - Neil Young, Theory Of A Deadman, Roxette, BB King, Nirvana, U2, Fleetwood Mac & Stone Sour

Sup guys! So ive done this song a couple times in the past but i think ive gotten better at singing it!! I kinda add my own little twist to it also. Hope you guys enjoy!! :slight_smile:

Neil Young - Old Man

Theory Of A Deadman - Out Of My Head

Theory Of A Deadman - Rx

Original Blues

Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode

Roxette - The Look

BB King - The Thrill Is Gone

Nirvana - Polly

U2 - I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

Stone Sour - Through The Glass

5 Likes

Hey guys so i can most def relate to this song. Anyways i kinda made it my own. Kinda fumbled in the bridge but its not to to bad. Hope you guys like it… And yes it reminds me of this girl I use to know… Lol. Out Of My Head Cover Theory Of A Deadman - YouTube

2 Likes

Fantastic Byron. Your guitar skills are really great and you sung that with passion which came out in your performance…:+1::+1::+1:

Thanks Eddie! Guess for playing for so long has payed off lol. Glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

It definitely has!!!

Good job, Byron. You never disappoint.

Hey guys so i really love this song, its pretty tough, but i noticed on the original recording the lead singer is using a autotune. I heard him sing it live and it was kinda off lol. Still a great song none the less though for sure. I just gotta get my rhythm for it down better. Then i think it would be pretty good! So I redid it and i think its a little better still not quite there where i want it though. Rx Cover Theory Of A Deadman - YouTube

5 Likes

Thanks guys!! :slight_smile: one of my fav Neil young songs by far. That little kid did great as well!!

Fantastic Byron. I really dig your strumming and feel of rhythm. Look forward to seeing you perform at the next community open mic mate.

Thanks man! I’m pretty stoked I can’t wait lol! I’ll probably do this song :d

1 Like

Ahhhh, those ladies huh! Very enjoyable Byron. I didn’t notice the fumble in the bridge, so it must have been one of those overly self-critical moments.

That didn’t sound like an easy one to cover Byron but you did a great job,

Do you just do it all off the screen or do you know the song by heart?

Off screen for right now! Thanks! Id love to memorize it though.

Im sure if i knew it by heart i would do better on it for sure!! This is my fav song by them.

Then one to learn Byron. Maybe do it at your next OM. :+1:

Right! Possibly!! :slight_smile: I would love to but ill probably do old man :smiley:

1 Like

Another good one Byron. Not a song I’m familiar with at all. As Stefan says it didn’t look like an easy one to cover but yet at the same time you make it look like a walk in the park to you. Definitely one for you to learn by memory.

A solid performance Byron :+1:

A very enjoyable performance Byron and even the dog jumping behind you didn’t throw you off your game.

Thanks Socio yeah ill have to give it a try.

1 Like