Bytron08 - September 2022 - Neil Young, Theory Of A Deadman, Roxette, BB King, Nirvana, U2, Fleetwood Mac & Stone Sour

If only i could afford something like that LOL!

Nice playing Mr B! Sounded great.

If it were me I would add just a little slapback delay to your lead playing rig. Not something you need to do because you are rockinā€™ the tubez with followers, likes and such. Just something to consider to fatten up your single note playing a little.

Play on playa!

Thanks CT! Ill have to check that out!! One other member mentioned that as wellā€¦ May have to get one!!

Thanks sairs for the listen and comment!!! :slight_smile: Hope your doing well on your guitar journey!!

Thank you Willsie01 glad you enjoyed it!!! :slight_smile:

Hi Byron,
Sounding pretty good. Once you get your AI and get to used to the new gear a bit, it will be interesting to see if you can beat this recording and mix as it sounds pretty good. For sure you will have more options open to you for creativity.

I seemed to have heard this song name prior, but I donā€™t recall the tune. I found it good on the ears and liked your play.

Keep up the good effort, and projects! All the best,
LB

Seriously? B.B. Kingā€™s ā€œThe Thrill is Gone?ā€

Hum - Though I take in a lot of deferring genres of music, (save for rap) King has never been on my ā€œgo to listā€. Thanks for posting the original and I had a listen. Canā€™t recall ever hearing it. I have now indeed heard it and thank you and the OP for the enlightenment!

LB

1 Like

That was cool, especially with the fills! Im tryning to put something together myself for thrill is gone with chords and fills but so far only got a single 12 bar.

Thanks LBro glad you enjoyed it! I have to agree on the mix i thought it turned out great!!! :slight_smile:

Its time for a big fat LOL

Thanks skeldol!! Rememberā€¦ You can use the capo as i did to play the chords alot more easy!!! :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

B.B king is the king of blues!!! :smiley: Surprised you never heard of this one!!

1 Like

Thanks for stopping buy and listening Roger! Appreciate the support! :slight_smile: Rock on!!

Hey, have you got a new guitar Byron? :wink:

Sounding sweet and that was great. Well done sir.

Thanks! Yeah i took the other tele back and got this one its great!!!

I am late to the party but this was a great cover! Well done!

thanks man, yeah i thought this one turned out really good!!

Hey guys heres another nirvana song! I did it before but decided to do it again! Enjoy! Polly Cover Nirvana - YouTube

9 Likes