Bytron08 - September 2022 - Neil Young, Theory Of A Deadman, Roxette, BB King, Nirvana, U2, Fleetwood Mac & Stone Sour

Your picking and strumming is always fantastic to watch and listen to mate. It’s very impressive. Some really good advice from @DavidP.

Eish (as we say in South Africa) that doesn’t sound good, Bytron. Hope you get over it quickly and perhaps best to get yourself to the dentist tomorrow.

Another good cover Byron. Always a pleasure to view your video’s.

I hope you got your toothache sorted.

Sup guys so i did this one along time ago when i was trying out for american idol. I never did this one as i was trying out. Through The Glass Cover Stone Sour - YouTube Enjoy!!

1 Like

I ended up editing this one!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Byron, I mean this in the kindest way. You are very prolific but you don’t exactly encourage the listener to engage when you introduce your song with a statement like that.

Lol yeah your probably right!!

I changed it lol

Hi Byron. I really like this song and think you handled it well playing guitar. Everything you post is very smooth with even strumming and has great melody. The only tactful suggestion I have is to work on developing your pitch in singing to match the chords in the song. I am no expert, of course, I need to work on the same thing. I bought this book called, The Rock and Roll Singer’s Survival Manual, by Mark Baxter. Someone on this forum shared that recommendation with me a while back. Mark Baxter also has some free videos on you tube worth looking at. It is just a thought to take you to the next level. Have a great day and thanks for posting the video-love the song.

Jeff

Nice one Byron.

I don’t know many Stone sour songs but I enjoyed that.