Bytron08's - February 2022 - Hendrix, Beatles, Free, REM, Green Day & more

I have to agree, i think we are always learning new things even if we dont know it. Haha thanks man, you make me blush haha. Really appreciate it!! You will get there, just try to play everyday. Im bad about taking like 3 month long breaks before i get back into it, you should know that lol. Keep on keepin on!

1 Like

Yeah i know right, thats what i should really do is sit down and learn a song in and out and then play the song in top notch. I just dont have the patience though lol.

1 Like

Ah! You gotta develop the patience… your playing is awesome and singing too, all you need is to take it up a notch. Once you know the songs (practice with the original, then karaoke) … your performance will be even better because of the emotions, since you play so well. That’s what is missing in my performances… I know the songs, I know how to sing them, but I can’t get it out there as I’m concentrating (and sweating bullets) on the playing and the chords.

1 Like

Yeah that is soooo true!!

Thanks Willsie01!! Thanks lol. Yeah I like recording songs and then moving on to the next one haha.

Hey guys here’s another one!! I thought this one turned out great and hope you guys enjoy!! Moms kinda shy so that’s why the camera is small lol. ♪♫ Free - Alright Now Cover (: Acoustic Cover with Mama Bear!! :) - YouTube

10 Likes

That was great Byron. Truly enjoyed it.

Kudos to you and your mum, Byron. Continuing pleasure from your videos.

That was superb Bytron I think so far my fav of yours. Never thought I could hear this song acoustically done, you did fantastic. Sorry to say but anyhow your mum stole the show :grinning: all the best.

Thanks Adi! Yeah i think i have to agree this is one of my favs I have done!!! Yeah she sure did lol! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys we had fun doing it!! We will have to do more like this!!! :wink:

P.S I think i was really feeling this one lol. Seems my timing is better in this one than most my vids.

You’re sounding very groovy Mr Bytron. What a treat for you to have Mom join you.

That was terrific Byron, I really enjoyed it. Well done to your mum too!
The song actually suits the acoustic vibe and I really liked the strum pattern and technique you used.

Great acoustic version of the song Bytron! Kudos to mama bear too.

Thanks guys!!! I thought we did really good on this one. Its probably my favorite cover i/we have done!! Its actually I think the first one me and my mom has done together singing wise!

Really enjoyed listening to an Unplugged version of this, makes a nice change! Well done both of you, very entertaining!

Wow, Byron!
great performance!
a clear stable rhythm throughout the song and amazing “lazy” vocals.
you really did a cool cover, and it’s just acoustics! Great.
respect to Mama Bear, you have a great duet.
Leo

Great unplugged version, with backing vocals. A grand rocking time, Bytron.

Dang thanks Leo!!! I really appreciate the good comment! I really tried on this one lol. Haha yeah I think i understand by what you mean by Lazy vocals :smiley: Acoustics all the way man!!! Yeah I think my mom has a great voice!! We will def do more! Just trying to think of what else we could do!