Bytron08's - February 2022 - Hendrix, Beatles, Free, REM, Green Day & more

That was great! Nice job hitting the individual notes on the strumming.

Well played @Bytron08 that’s a couple of AVOYP I have seen of you and I have to say that from what I have seen so far it was not good, it was great, you left me wanting to hear an encore. Well done mate.

Lol Socio you fooled me there for a sec when you said it was not good lmao nice one!!! :smiley: Thanks man i really appreciate it!! I try to put all my love into my music!!! :slight_smile:

Good playing and singing, Byron. :slight_smile:

As you noted in your post, there are some timing issues. My feedback is similar to the feedback I just posted on your Hey Joe cover. Your performances are already good, but I think you could elevate them even more with some work on timing and counting.

There are two things I think you could do to lift your musicianship into the next level. First, use a drum beat on almost everything you practice/play. Second, play with some other musicians as often as you can, especially drummers and bassists.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Bytron not sure how I missed this one. Playing was great really liked it, as for vox to my personal opinion it got a bit different direction to original which I adore so wasn’t my cup of tea. Don’t get this the wrong way I am biased because of the original :slight_smile: all the best

Hey guys just wanted to do a cover of this since Justin did a lesson on it! I learned the lead on my own! Its pretty simple! This would be a great song to record the rhythm and vocal and then the lead over it!! :smiley:

Word of warning the F word is in this video lol. ♪♫ Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Cover (Acoustic) - YouTube

10 Likes

Like your playing! Sounds good👌

Most enjoyable Bytron. One I might learn one day, something a little different from my usual song choices.

Thanks guys!!! Yeah this is a really good song to learn for sure!!

Great job as usual Byron

Nice Byron. Has your style about it. Gentler, I feel, then Green Day. Possibly the vocal has a lot to do with that.

Nice one buddy, a bit more laid back than the original but better for it IMO, like it!

Wow thanks guys! Glad yall enjoyed it!!! :slight_smile: Couple mistakes but not to bad lol.

You are amazing Bytron. You learn songs so fast and then put them together with your own flair and style. I like your singing in this one a lot. Nice work.

That’s very good, you make it look so easy.

Thanks guys!!! Ive been playing for a long time now and well my brain looks at music in like sections I guess. Thats why i know where to put the lead lines in the rhythm part and chorus ect. I guess its just 2nd nature to me now. Though im trying to improve with every song i do!! Even then though i still have mistakes lol. Just keep at it you guys and you will get there, just make sure to try to play everyday!!! If you guys haven’t noticed yet im more of an open chord player. I just find it easier to play open chords and sing then being all over the neck. Thats one of my downfalls. I need to venture out more! Thanks for listening guys! :smiley:

Well Byron it works. You play and sing very enjoyable songs. I always enjoy your song posts. Keep them coming.

Thanks sairs i really appreciate it!!! Im glad you enjoy my videos!!! :slight_smile: Thank you for being supportive! Im waiting on a video from you btw!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks DarrellW! How you been? You done any more recordings?

1 Like

@Bytron08
I’m slowly getting better from a relapse, I suppose it’s to do with the lower temperatures we get in winter - Fibromyalgia and cold don’t get on very well! I’ve not played very much at all for a while, my hands have been painful and I burned two of my fretting fingers over Christmas. I hope I can get back to doing something in the next couple of months!