Bytron08's - February 2022 - Hendrix, Beatles, Free, REM, Green Day & more

Hmm you could maybe try playing through a rhythm while singing. Then pause and play a chord progression with the looper and play your lead and then stop the looper and continue with your rhythm and singing into the chorus. Thats kinda how i do it. Gots to improvise!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah trying to play the lead and then the rhythm/singing over it would be waaaay complicated

1 Like

Since your acoustic is not electric does your amp have a acoustic sound setting for the electric? If not you could still do both with just the electric. Thats what i would recommend

1 Like

Brilliant Richard.

Nice job Bytron thought that sounded good and appreciated the extra production to add the lead/melody line as well.

Hey guys!! Heres another song that i really like! Enjoy! :slight_smile: While My Guitar Gently Weeps Cover - YouTube

6 Likes

Two songs in one day! What a treat, Byron! This is a song Iā€™ve worked on for a long time and still not hugely confident with it. I think youā€™ve added your own stamp on it in a good way. Thanks.

Very nice, Bytron! Love the individual strings while strumming.

Thatā€™s super. Itā€™s one thatā€™s on my list to learn.

Haha yeah!!! Iā€™ve just been in a guitar playing mood here lately. Glad you liked it!! :slight_smile:

Perhaps the vocal on this one needs a little more practice, Bytron? Mix of strumming and picking sounded great.

Not trying to be cruel but you really need to stop reading the words. Your timing is way
off from your playing. You need to listen to and sing to the original.
Even if your trying to make the song your own the playing and singing need to be in sinc
Donā€™t this personally but if your goal is to play live for money this is the number 1 thing
you need to work on

You get such beautiful tones out of your guitar Bytron and you play so well. Well done.

Hey guys! I figured i would redo this one because a couple of you said my timing and vocals were off. It could be because i was trying to play quiet so I wouldnt wake my bro up, but heres a slightly different version, hopefully its better! :smiley: ENjoy! While My Guitar Gently Weeps Take 2 - YouTube

6 Likes

Hey B-tron,
Nice stuffā€¦ I liked the guitar work, even more so the little lead in on the intro area. A close second is the vox, that could maybe use a bit of touching up?

Nice job throughout and over all!

Hey, are you getting out, enjoying others posts and commenting on them? I donā€™t see much of that from you, while in the past you did. Hope all is rocking there and okā€¦

LB

Hey guys! SO i just found out about this song yesterday and wanted to do a cover of it as I LOVE this song SOOOO much!!! I can def relate to this one also lol. Just a nice surprise!!! Hope you guys enjoy! She's Gone Cover SteelHeart - YouTube

6 Likes

P.S I had to do it different because theres no way i can sound like the original lol. That guys voice gets so high its crazy!

Your usual high standard, Byron. Great work.

Thanks will die!! Appreciate the comment!! :slight_smile:

Not much more I can say about your playing, singing, and productions, Bytron.

I did notice on this one that it was 4dB over the YT norm and so audio would have been turned down (not sure how they do that)