Bytron08's - February 2022 - Hendrix, Beatles, Free, REM, Green Day & more

Good to see you still cranking out the songs, Bytron. Liked the rhythm on this.

Hi Bytron, liked the strumming technique a lot. Vocal story telling strong as usual for you! Good stuff.

Really liked this Byron. I was particularly impressed by your strumming. Thanks for sharing it :slightly_smiling_face:

Some nifty chord changes there Bytron. You’ve got energy in the strum that drives this along. Nice work.

Nice one buddy, good to see you posting again - you nailed it! Great stuff :+1::+1::+1:

Very cool. That sounds really good on an acoustic. As you mentioned, you had some rhythm issues here and there, but overall it was good, and I loved the way you were getting into the song and feeling it. Well done!

Terrific strumming pattern and technique Byron. Real driving stuff. Your vocal was great too. Well done.

I hope i can strum like that one day. I think that sounded awsome!!

Wow thanks you guys! Im glad you all enjoyed it! :slight_smile: And as always thanks for listening! :slight_smile:

Its pretty easy, but singing and playing the rhythm is soooo hard for me. But the main part only consists of Am and G. Then the chorus is Am, D and F.

1 Like

It’s not really noticeable that you struggle with rhythm and singing. You need to give yourself more credit! I guess everything is a challenge in some way. That’s part of the fun in doing it. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, I do like to challenge myself to! And your right it makes it fun!! :slight_smile:

Fab strumming technique @Bytron08
Nice one! :grinning:

Thanks Ecc!!! :slight_smile: I really appreciate it!!!

Hey guys so i kinda redid this one because there was a cuss word in it lol. I replaced it with flying instead of yeah… Hope you guys enjoy! I can relate to this song alot. Thanks CPY for messaging me and letting me know. Admins feel free to remove my other post if it wasnt already and sorry about that! ♪♫ James Blunt - You're Beautiful (:Acoustic Cover:) (:Taylor Guitar:) - YouTube

7 Likes

That’s a good cover of the James Blunt song, Byron. Well done!

Hey Willsie01!!! Thanks man!!! Appreciate the listen!!! :slight_smile: Glad you liked it!

You’re playing so well Bytron. This was a treat to listen to. Thankyou.

That was good Bytron, you did well on this one. Not an easy one to sing especially the head voice but you managed to pull it off :slight_smile: all the best.

Sounding good Byron, love the 2nd guitar. I hear your timing off in a few places, and I think your cover would be too notch if you sorted that out. Do you play along with the original at all? I always find that helps me.