Ca Plane Pour Moi. (Cover)

Hey Kevin,

Good to see you’re back and (still) rocking! :wink:
Awesome job with this one!

Kasper

That was awesome Kev, really cool song I think all in all excellent production and love the solo! Get better my friend and see you around, oh and of course a bit late happy Bday!

Happy belated birthday, Brian

1 Like

Hey Kevin,

Another entertaining performance from you and Roman.

Happy Belated Birthday and so sorry you are sick. I’m right there with ya’. I have it too, GRRR!

Anyway, hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Guys,
Good to see you made it over to this new side of the fence. All good with a new offering and am glad to see it. I have not heard of this one and it really is not my cup of tea. Yet, it is a great production and all elements are very well done! Great effort and keep up the great work!

Keep rock’n,
LB

Hi Kevin, not the kind of music I gravitate to (is it punk?) but done ever so well.
Congrats to you both on a great job.

Hi guys,
Been a while outside the Community. Now I’m back in the new house. Frankly I like it.
Decided to change my nick from odd sounding Schlaffenwagen to RomanS.
Thanks all the folks for listening the French punk project. Actually I 've heard the original on online Nostagie radio, Shasamed it and suggested Kevin to cover it in a different style. I’ve made the freaking punk drums, Kevin mad all the rest. That’s the story behind it.
Hopefully more covers will come.
Cheers and
Keep on rocking,
Roman

3 Likes

Man we’ll miss the old moniker but I reckon the term “you’ve been just been Schlaffed” when you start coercing newbies into your collaborative web, will be kept alive.

Reckon a full introduction is in order so folks know exactly who they are dealing with :wink:
Have a look here for the low down for those who’ve dropped the back story.

Great to have you here.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@RomanS Yippee you’re back. So glad you’ve joined us Roman. I’ve missed you.

No more sleeping car :train:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby this is a good intro I reckon.

Special Decade Award to Roman

I couldn’t understand a word of it but I like the way you sang it. High energy, good uplifting mood setter. Rockin’ good guitar licks and solid production. A lot to like here. Very well done sir(s)!

This must be such a fun song to play . Well done, sounds great :metal: