Can You Play Guitar, My Boy? Hello from CYPGMB

Hi there!
Started my guitar journey properly at the beginning of lockdown. I’ve had a noodle around since I was at university which was ten years ago now :scream:
Confident with all of the beginner course which was crucial to my development. Acquainted with a lot of the intermediate course but still learning a lot too. I find that a lot of Justin’s song tutorials really help with progress, after all that’s why we’re all here… to play the music we love! I also had access to the practical music theory course which I might activate again when I have some downtime in my personal life.
This community has been really important to me and I would love to give back so I’m all ears to knowing how to do that!
The name CYPGMB comes from a Courteeners’ song called Fallowfield Hillbilly. The retort is quite offensive so I left that out of my username.
Keep on rockin’, ladies and gents.

4 Likes

Iain just join in the general chatter, listen to other folks recording, provide feedback and support, hey come along to the Open Mic or sign up for a slot, that’s pretty much all you need to do on the How side Oh keep sharing your recordings to encourage others.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good to see you over here, Iain.

As Toby said, just be active here, contributing insights and answers, listening to other people’s recordings and offering them encouragement and tips.

2 Likes

Hi Iain, so glad you’re here with your wonderful singing and playing. As Toby says, jump in, join conversations, exchange info, be part of the interaction. :bat:

2 Likes