Catalina Island- Self-esteem

Hi Trond,

Thanks for listening and I feel for you in that cold weather. Most of the USA is extreme cold like where you are. My coworker from Indiana said it was snowing and freezing temperatures there today. If you ever fancy a trip to California you are more than welcome to come visit. Until then keep rocking out and hope to hear from you soon. This island is about an hour boat ride from the port and I live about 45 minutes away from the port in Dana point. Close yet far enough away to feel like a real getaway. Talk to u soon.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks very much for listening. I hope to make it out to New Jersey someday and do a video from that ocean too. I’ve driven through there on the way to NYC once but never stopped. Thanks for the birthday wish too.

Thanks very much for listening and glad you liked the song. Also thank you for the birthday wish.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the compliment. I used to play in public all the time and just starting to get back to it. I really need to do it more often to gain that level of confidence I need. Have a great day.

1 Like

Hi Lisa,

Thanks very much for listening. I appreciate your compliment. Vielen Dank😎

1 Like

Great job Jeff! Loved it :smiley:
Beautiful location too
Happy (belated) birthday :birthday: :sunflower:

1 Like

Good to see you recording again Jeff and what a great location. A belated happy birthday sir. :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1 on what Toby said above Jeff.

1 Like

Thanks Jasmine. I appreciate you listening to the song.

1 Like

Thanks Toby. I hope to see you do a video sometime in that beach in northern France. It looks like a cool place to live . The hard thing is finding quiet places without a bunch of tourists gawking at you. I appreciate taking the time to listen and thanks for the birthday wish.

Thanks Gordon. I appreciate you stopping by. I’m really trying to go for quality this time around before posting. No more epic failures and head scratchers …hopefully :rofl: