Champagne Supernova Cover

I realized I have learned from JustinGuitar for over 14 years now and I have not shared anything back to him or the community.

Here’s an Oasis cover I’m pretty proud of. I would like to give all my gratitude to Justin and his team for getting me to this point and I’m still learning from him.

4 Likes

Well that was just great! Lovely singing and playing. I’m so disappointed as I tried to get tickets for the Oasis 2027 tour but I didn’t manage to get any. :frowning:

Great cover and thanks for posting.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Terrific cover version: better than the original!? Loved it!

Brian

1 Like

Me neither. I tried as well but could not get any tickets. Also, it would have been very tricky for me as I would have to fly from India and incur all the other expenses :hushed_face:

Very nicely done Nirmal! You shouldn’t look back in anger at that one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like