Chord errors in the app

What’s the most effective way to report chord charting errors in Justin’s (Musopia’s?) app. I come across songs that have discrepancies in what is shown on the main screen vs next chord. There are dozens of them but as an example, Green Day - When I come around, has been in this state since the release. So I’m not sure if people are not noticing or not providing the feedback. I’m more than happy to compile a list of all these errors if they are going to be acted on and resolved.

Cheers,

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time Piotr.

Tag @MusopiaApps in a post and / or email at :slight_smile:

justin.feedback@musopia.net

1 Like

Musopia have been really responsive to this kind of issue when I’ve posted them here. They seem to be pretty on the ball, which is nice.

1 Like

@Petexx

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you can compile a list of these for us we’ll get our content team to take a look into them asap to resolve, please feel free to send us a DM on here or email via: justin.feedback@musopia.net :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Richard_close2u and @MusopiaApps. I’ll start compiling the list and get this over to the devs. I forgot about most of the discrepancies in the tracks I don’t play along to often, but found 3 tonight by going through my favourites which gives me a decent incentive to just stop playing the same tracks over and over and do something new!

… which brings me onto a slightly different and completely unrelated point. Having a periodically released “most played” playlist/statistic would be a cool little feature. A bit like “most played” in the current state but on steroids. Perhaps where you could filter by “most played” by genre, period or level. Just a thought.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

@Petexx

We look forward to receiving and reviewing the songs and this is a great suggestion, we’ll let our content team know and the most played in each area may appear soon! :slight_smile: