Chris from UK

Thanks Mark. I’ve only just discovered the community section of Justins Website. It’s good to know there are other older newbies out there.

Hi Chris
Nice to meet you, welcome to the community :smiling_face:
You’re in the right place to learn guitar with Justin’s lessons.
And this community is a great place too :sunflower:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Chris

1 Like

:wave:, welcome to the group Chris.

R

1 Like

Hi Chris ,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

And now with a nice guitar and the right mindset about sticking to the course to , you are on the right track :smiley::sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Chris, always a pleasure to welcome another Old Dog into the fold

1 Like

Welcome Chris, enjoy the journey. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Chris :smiley:

A warm welcome to the forum. :sunflower:
You’ve found the perfect place here. The courses and song tutorials are great, very comprehensive and motivating. And there are lots of kind and helpful people here in the community.
Just stick to the course and your practice routine and have lots of fun on your musical journey :notes: :guitar:

Cheers from Germany
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Chris :+1:

Hi Chris, welcome to the community. Just add “Have Fun and Play Songs” to the list above and you will have the checklist for a lifetime of rewarding guitar learning and fun.

1 Like

Hey Chris

Welcome to the community. You’ve definitely not started too late. I started when I was about your age and now, some 13 years later I’ve played over 100 open mics and music is now a big part of my lifestyle. The rewards are just fabulous. Hang in there, and you’ll be amazed at what you can do in only a relatively short time.

2 Likes

Hello Chris & welcome!!!
Just keep it fun & keep it going!!!
Guitar has it’s frustrations but is sooooo rewarding when you persevere!!!
Good luck with your musical journey!!!

Tod from New Mexico USA

1 Like

Welcome! Definitely not too late. There are a lot of us on here who started at your age or later. Just remember to have fun.

1 Like

Welcome, Chris! Just enjoy your guitar and have a good time with it. Sounds like you’re on the right road there.

Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris, Welcome lovely looking SG in your photo, enjoy the experience get the basics and fun.
A

1 Like

Welcome Chris and well done. Keep with it, especially on the days when you think all is lost. The guitar, I have found, has a lovely was of rewarding you for your continued efforts when you least expect it.

1 Like

Thanks Amanda, my reason for wanting to learn guitar was AC/DC. It had to be an SG😁

Great choice I love AC-DC and Angus I have a black SG also keep rocking

1 Like

Welcome Chris! Join in on the fun, good to have you around.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum playground!

Darren
Rock on!

2 Likes