Collab with Adi - Photograph, Ed Sheeran Cover by Clarissa

This is a collab project with Adi aka “the dead soul”.

Collab work with Adiatma Siregar.
Adi from KVR added all instrumentation, and mixed with original acoustic guitar and vocals from Rene and Clarissa.
Thank you for this superb collab Adi!!!

Enjoy!

Feedback is much appreciated. Thank you

12 Likes

Hi,
Great song, mix and all around song for sure. Enjoyed this one and look forward to future offerings!

LB

1 Like

This was wonderful! Not much feedback, just looking forward for more songs :clap:.

Wow, fantastic job. I have nothing to add as far as improvement. You are all well on your way! Can’t wait to hear more!

Hello Rene, wow, what a nice production. Great playing and wonderful vocals. Bravo :clap::+1::smiley:!!

WOW :exclamation:This is beautiful :exclamation:Great playing :exclamation:Great singing :exclamation: Great team :exclamation: Great use of DAW :exclamation: Bravo :exclamation: I’m a fan. Thanks for sharing :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

This was definitely a great cover, although I must have gotten prettier and more female alike in a short period of time, and also developed a bit of a weak memory as I don’t recall doing this cover with you… or perhaps it’s just a different Adi after all :rofl: thanks for sharing Rene top job.

2 Likes

That was a wonderful cover Rene and Clarissa has a lovely voice.

@ReneAsologuitar Very nice collab, Rene. Loved the sound of your guitar play, especially on the intro. The vocal was outstanding. A good lesson on the faders, too, for those just getting into mixing. I thought the crescendo kind of overpowered the vocal a bit but it certainly didn’t take away from a great performance.

you folks killed it! :slight_smile: and I agree with the others, the mix sounds fantastic

That was really lovely all around. I especially liked the difference in singing / playing style re movement, it was pretty cool having you grooving to the beat matched up with Clarissa holding steady and yet with such an expressive voice. Mixing was also great too, and I liked the video background as well.

@ReneAsologuitar
Rene, this is just a brilliant cover! You did it superbly.
And excellent dynamic pumping during the song. Cool vocals.
Thanks for the great job!
Waiting for next songs,
Leo

So pretty in every way. :heartpulse:

You are so awesome, @LBro !
I am so thankful for your feedback.
Stay well and keep healthy!
With love and respect,
Rene and Clarissa
with Adi

This is fantastic from all 3 collaborators. Was wondering what software Adi used please?